Sidious Mechno-Chair IMAGE thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Ta-da! Not sexy I know...

sidiousmechno-chair1.jpg

sidiousmechno-chair2.jpg

sidiousmechno-chair3.jpg

sidiousmechno-chair4.jpg

Pretty cool little thing. My box came crushed -- just as Sith Ani did -- so my SDCC exclusives seem to be consistent.

The Sidious statue is quite heavy; a little too much so for the chair -- I worry about loose joints over time. But for now it works great. Have to wait for night to get "glowing" shots.

How well does it light up?

Can't tell in the bright daylight. The last picture in the first post shows the little light at the top of the chair. It's pretty bright, but not nearly enough to light during the day. Definitely for dark corners. But the statue "glows" kind of in ambiant light.

Here's a bad one just under my desk...

sidiousmechno5.jpg

It glows well, although as you can see, it "spills" underneath and in parts. I also have a little glowing "heart" or something -- I think it's a bubble.

Here's a better one:

Sidiousglows.jpg

In person, the light is more specific than the photo; specific meaning it hits some areas more than others clearly and is less evenly distributed, but still looks nice.

This is my favorite pic:

sidiousmechno-chair2.jpg

Looks great! Can't wait to get mine.

I will be curious to see how the "glow" works for others. Its tricky to take photos of glowing objects without it looking too dim or way too bright.

Still, it's a great gimmick and an unusual piece for your collection. If we do get Nute and Rune, it will be awesome as a scene display.

Yeah, it does... in the picture it works really well. Like I said, it doesn't really glow quite this brightly or evenly to the naked eye... but it does look neat. I think it will look great on the shelf; and help light other figures too.

Awesome!! It appears 2 come out really nicely and will be freaking awesome to finally get.

Looks very cool. I like how SS and GG are trying to use the light up feature more in their stuff.

Back