Darth Maul Lightsaber

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nash

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im bored....so I took some pics of my custom Maul saber made by my good friend Oz. This is the best one out there by far.

ozmaul6.jpg

ozmaul4.jpg

Ozmaul1.jpg

ozmaul2.jpg

ozmaul5.jpg

ozmaul3.jpg

compared with the MR emitter which I never did like

emittersc3.jpg

Josh I believe it was $350

Nash you better hide that from the internet police. You will have Lucas himself at your door. :D

Nice El Roranous. Now please explain to me the difference between this and re-casting. LOL! :rolleyes:

These are done from scratch normally. These are not recasts or anything thing like that. These are custom milled from what I understand.

Nice El Roranous. Now please explain to me the difference between this and re-casting. LOL! :rolleyes:

Am I taking a certain product that was produced by a company with a limited ES and recasting it- no.

Am I asking for a one of a kind, custom fan made piece- yes.

This is a piece of art built from scratch not a recasted head made by a lazy recaster.

There is the difference. Have a nice day. :)

Am I taking a certain product that was produced by a company with a limited ES and recasting it- no.

Am I asking for a one of a kind, custom fan made piece- yes.

This is a piece of art built from scratch not a recasted head made by a lazy recaster.

There is the difference. Have a nice day. :)

Yup. Gotta agree with the gist of what he said. :lol

Yeah, it's a totally made from scratch fan piece. Not taking something and recasting an already made product.

These are done from scratch normally. These are not recasts or anything thing like that. These are custom milled from what I understand.

I will agree. However, the issue in the zombie thread in which El was quite clear to point out that Sideshow was not being compensted nor was the artist. So my point here is that this is clearly a replica of a Lucasfilm item. I doubt that Lucasfilm is not receiving any compensation for the use of their copywrited material. I just find it interesting that El thinks that is ok when he so clearly thought the zombie recast was wrong. :monkey3

Alright BadMoon, this is not even in the same ball park as the Patient Zero ordeal.

I think youre trying to just simply be an ass to El about things right now, so Im not even going to bother arguing the point.

Yeah, it's a totally made from scratch fan piece. Not taking something and recasting an already made product.

So what you saying is if someone were to create a replica of the patient 0 figure and sell it as such that would be ok? Even though it is a clear copy of a Sideshow product.

Alright BadMoon, this is not even in the same ball park as the Patient Zero ordeal.

I think youre trying to just simply be an ass to El about things right now, so Im not even going to bother arguing the point.

:lol:lol

Thanks for the support Nash. :)

Honestly, for a moment I wanted to lash out angrily at Badmoon but I think I am done with this subject. I don't really care too much anymore. Do what you all need to do, just make sure you can live with it. :)

Sorry your right. It is pretty nice though. I guess I am having trouble letting the arguement go. I'm done. :D

Back