Oh This is so Freakin Sweet.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The ill Jedi

ILLest of 'em all!!
Reaction score
The pics are nice...way to toot your own horn there buddy, soon you'll be referring to yourself in the 3rd person like Pitu...oh, too late. :rolleyes:

The ill Jedi said:
The pics are nice...way to toot your own horn there buddy, soon you'll be referring to yourself in the 3rd person like Pitu...oh, too late. :rolleyes:
I watermarked them as that so no one would steal them and use them. What I said is an inside joke that you are obviously not on the inside for. :emperor :rolleyes:

Dude, you know we're buds, relax man!! Just having a little fun, SHEESH!!

I saw a golden opportunity to give a guy some grief and I jumped on it, sorry! :D

El Roranous said:
...What I said is an inside joke that you are obviously not on the inside for. :emperor :rolleyes:
Ouch, that hurt. :(

Just so both of you know, I think you both suck and aren't near as awesome as me.:D

All kidding aside Rory, Maul looks great and the pics are sweet!! :rock

Also, since you seem to think that ALL of my comments toward you have been hostile lately, remember that just the other day I tried to help you find a Maul 1:1 Bust. :monkey2 :D

Bannister said:
That's what she said.
gen_genral_042.jpg

El Roranous said:
Do you have a problem with me Israel? If so then just say it so we can get it over with. I have noticed that your comments are a bit hostile towards me lately. Don't hide behind a sarcastic comment. If you hate me then just let me know so that I can hate you back. :D

I hate you :emperor :emperor

The ill Jedi said:
All kidding aside Rory, Maul looks great and the pics are sweet!! :rock

Also, since you seem to think that ALL of my comments toward you have been hostile lately, remember that just the other day I tried to help you find a Maul 1:1 Bust. :monkey2 :D
I am sorry man. I apologize then. I snap easily when people bite at me. I am just on these forums to have fun and sometimes things seem a bit hostile. :monkey3

I have never seen the American version of the office. I use to watch it when it was on the BBC. Don't know why they had to re-do the whole program just to change a few lines.

El Roranous said:
I have never seen the American version of the office. I use to watch it when it was on the BBC. Don't know why they had to re-do the whole program just to change a few lines.
After the first season, it is pretty much it's own show.

Back