Oh This is so Freakin Sweet.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1X4R said:
damn bro! how'd you get such nice, dark shots like that? i couldn't get that with mine. nice ones Rory!
Thanks Ed! :rock :rock

It is really dark in my place at night so I brought down a lamp and placed it on the floor next to Maul. I also used a tripod and took the pictures without flash. Sorry I can't be more technical, I have no idea what to really do. :lol

The ill Jedi said:
No more Rory Please!!!

Dave show mercy and lock the thread!!! :D
More TimbErlaKE Mania! :google

099f93f0.jpg
099f93f0.jpg
099f93f0.jpg
099f93f0.jpg
099f93f0.jpg
099f93f0.jpg
099f93f0.jpg
099f93f0.jpg

Darth Caedus said:
Im going to go play some Wii, I expect no more timberlake pics in this thread only maul.
You are loved by the one that gives only sweet love. The name, oh yes, the name is Timberlake ladies and he is here to make you scream. . . . . .

4f046c0d.jpg
4f046c0d.jpg
4f046c0d.jpg
4f046c0d.jpg
4f046c0d.jpg
4f046c0d.jpg
4f046c0d.jpg
4f046c0d.jpg

**Sigh**

Nice pics. At least he didn't pollute the picture thread with this 4 engine thread derailment.

carrot_top_buff1.jpg

Ouch, that pic is rough esp considering the recent relevance of roids! :horror

Great, another PF Maul thread. Its bad enough having seperate threads just for pictures, now looks like there will be seperate threads for different peoples' pictures.

Smudger9 said:
Great, another PF Maul thread. Its bad enough having seperate threads just for pictures, now looks like there will be seperate threads for different peoples' pictures.
OH quit crying about it. If you don't like this thread then feel free not to look at it or post your useless thoughts. :idea

pwned
carrot_top_buff1.jpg

I don't know what's worse, the upper half of that pic, or the lower.:monkey2

ANYWAY, Killer Maul pics. This is certainly turning out to be one of the best SW PF's to date (regardless of poor saber problems) and I don't even think Maul is all that cool of a character. Whole tribal thing still gives me flashbacks to nu-metal jags who have that kind of junk tattooed on them and have vinyl decals on the back of their cars their moms bought them no doubt. I hated 97-2002. Sorry, got off track in this thread....................again.

PosterBoyKelly said:
I don't know what's worse, the upper half of that pic, or the lower.:monkey2

ANYWAY, Killer Maul pics. This is certainly turning out to be one of the best SW PF's to date (regardless of poor saber problems) and I don't even think Maul is all that cool of a character. Whole tribal thing still gives me flashbacks to nu-metal jags who have that kind of junk tattooed on them and have vinyl decals on the back of their cars their moms bought them no doubt. I hated 97-2002. Sorry, got off track in this thread....................again.
:rock :rock :lol

El Roranous said:
OH quit crying about it. If you don't like this thread then feel free not to look at it or post your useless thoughts. :idea

pwned
carrot_top_buff1.jpg

If I knew what the thread was about I wouldnt have bothered looking at it, however, the title gave no clue to what it was about..... it could have been about a newly announced sideshow stormtrooper for all I knew. As for the thoughts being useless, I dont agree. I think the board needs to be tidied up a bit. There are far too many new threads started needlessley when the points made could simply be put into old threads. As a result the important threads get lost amongst the crap.

Smudger9 said:
If I knew what the thread was about I wouldnt have bothered looking at it, however, the title gave no clue to what it was about..... it could have been about a newly announced sideshow stormtrooper for all I knew. As for the thoughts being useless, I dont agree. I think the board needs to be tidied up a bit. There are far too many new threads started needlessley when the points made could simply be put into old threads. As a result the important threads get lost amongst the crap.
:rotfl :rotfl

Alright, you have made your point but I don't agree. In fact I am about to make another Maul thread just to spite you. :monkey3

Back