Servers Fried, Order Ben by phone!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galactiboy

OT Preferist
Reaction score
Servers Now Okay, Order Ben on-line!!!

Crisis averted, seems to be up and running again

Just got off the phone with Sideshow, the CS were unaware the system was down. But it seems we fried another server!!!

Call this number to order:
1-800-474-3746

:devil :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil

Last edited:
Yup, spent over 15 minutes with 3 phones dialing in.

Figures the one phone that gets through has a low battery.

At least I got mine in, I hope everyone else does as well.

John

They said the would see about getting reward points since the servers were down and there was no way to pre-order except by phone.

Hang in there, with no on-line ordering this will sell-out slower.

finally got my order in as well. this was my first time ordering over the phone and everything went super quick. now i just need the confirmation email to seal the deal.

When I used Netscape, I kept showing a server error when I hit "Purchase."

But when I used Internet Explorer, it seemed to work. I got a confirmation number, so I assume it worked...?

Actually, you can pre-order on-line - it appears to me that this issue is something going on with specific machines. I couldn't get through to save my life, but off my nephew's PC he had no trouble ordering his and then mine.

Somebody is going to get a finger wagging for this one!

Gotta Call!

They may honor the rewards points due to Web failure!!

Wooo Hooooo got Mine!

I was logging in @ 9:57 and all was good until it went down before I was completely logged in. I called to order by phone right away but unforunately, was cut off after holding for over 4 minutes. I finally got through again and made my order at 10:21 a.m.

Good luck everyone.

It was the by far the easiest on-line ordering experience ever for me. If there's a problem, I don't think it's system wide like Sith Ani.

I got through and ordered my Mom's doll. That was at 10:20, because I had just woke up (terrible I know) and I logged in very easily (which raised my suspicions) and ordered the one Obi. her confirmation email showed up

I'm really sorry to hear about all these problems, guys
Trev

Trev, your sculpt is the reason why Sideshow's server got fried :lol

is ssc actually going to solve the problem, or are we going to get a 'sorry, that's the way it goes' speech afterwards??? This would be the first exclusive I'd miss, and i'm not pleased about it!!!!

Back