Speeder pictures on SS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea how I could afford it.
Flex pay and not buy anything else next year.

"This will be the only edition of this item offered and will be available in a strictly limited quantity, so be sure to lock in your pre-order during this event!"

Any guesses as the the edition size? Sounds like even though it's not an exclusive, the size will be set at the time of the preorder.

Very interesting that the base has been cropped out of the photo.

What might that mean?

:cool:

tomandshell said:
"This will be the only edition of this item offered and will be available in a strictly limited quantity, so be sure to lock in your pre-order during this event!"

Any guesses as the the edition size? Sounds like even though it's not an exclusive, the size will be set at the time of the preorder.

500 maybe? that would be small for a SW product.

i hope that the edition size is not very very very limited because i plan on buying this from s dealer.

I might have to look at a dealer. Shipping costs will be higher, but I will be saved the $60 hunk of CA sales tax--that's a whole 12" figure just in tax.

:google

But I might have to cancel this one, so going direct is probably my only choice to have a piece reserved with no penalty for last minute cancellation.

SolidLiquidFox said:
I think 500 is optimistic but feasible. 750 would be my guess. What kind of allocation will dealers get on this one?

hopefully $100 less, at least.

It doesn't say "exclusive" but I'm betting they're seeing how the pre-orders go before deciding if dealers will even get a shot.

Vader AL said:
hopefully $100 less, at least.

Most of the better retailers do the maxium discount allowed, which is 15%, so they should be able to offer this at $680 if MSRP is $800.

lcummins said:
Most of the better retailers do the maxium discount allowed, which is 15%, so they should be able to offer this at $680 if MSRP is $800.

i would buy it at $680. i will preorder and cancel at $800 so i hope the retailers get some.

with this kind of price, I'm sure Sideshow will have a Flex pay method.

I'm sure they will but there are a lot of other items I can get for that price. I also collect LOTR which is my #1 so I have to factor that in as well.

I'm selling my Lurtz and Buffy exclusives, and i've cancelled my Lord of Darkness EX, Ash EX, and Spike EX in order to afford this bad boy. :rock

A lot depends upon the release date. If the Speeder Bike PF doesn't come out until Q1 2008 then there is a chance that I can use part of my tax return to cover it.

If this thing hits during the Christmas shopping season, then I am going to have to cancel, no matter how cool it is.

Back