Newsletter out--Holographic Darth Sidious with Mechno-chair (1/6th Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A must have for sure. Freaking cool and something totally not done before. Glad I'm going to the show.

I'll order one as a non-attendee--- Another interesting way to pose a certain sithy guy :maul

Does anyone know what this actually looks like? Why Holo, what does that mean, a Holo head? A Holo Fig on a chair, if that's the case i'm not interested, I want an Emperor Or Darth Sidious Figure...

It is certainly unique..........

Sorry but that's about the only nice thing I have to say about it. I certainly never saw this coming.

<dl><dt>
cc07_ex-2148.jpg
</dt><dd>

</dd></dl>

pjam said:
Does anyone know what this actually looks like? Why Holo, what does that mean, a Holo head? A Holo Fig on a chair, if that's the case i'm not interested, I want an Emperor Or Darth Sidious Figure...

Look at the pic. It's a hole solid holo figure.

Loki we get it you're in a pissy mood but that doesn't make what's been announced tonight bad. :)

pjam said:

Then you're not interested. It's the holo-walker thingy (that's the technical term, I looked it up:monkey3 ) from TPM when he's talking to Maul and Nute Gunray

is it plastic? :) just kidding.

not for me but i again applaude SS for coming out with unique stuff.

Vader AL said:
is it plastic? :) just kidding.

not for me but i again applaude SS for coming out with unique stuff.

Again a cool exclusive cause if you want it great and if not you can move along without a bother. :)

Interesting...I'm planning on getting it but it isn't really knocking my socks off. I really expected something OT related.....It'll look cool next to Maul of course he's already got his Probe Droids.....

SS is dammed if they come out with a really cool exclusive because you hear all the I cant go but I want it, dammed if they make something a lil off the regular path.

Like most stuff, I may order it. But I seriously doubt I'll keep it. I'd only want to display it with Maul but he's fighting Qui-Gon right now.

Kinda cool/interesting for those that are interested but not for me.

Back