Disney's Nutcracker (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victοr

BANNED
Reaction score
the-nutcracker-movie-disney-2018-03.jpg

>the legend you know
>has a BLACKED side

Bold marketing right there, I've got to admit.
-
So, which one of you guys is finna seeing this in Christmas?!

Feels like nother "Alice in CGI-land", aka absolutely horrible.

Plus black guys who look as outta place as it gets.

WTF why are all the background girls asian???

And honestly I'd rather bang the Asian with the rack, than Puberty stage flat chest.

rack1.jpgrack2.jpg

OOOOO looky 'ere; yet another bigot! The world is changing old man; one planet, one country, one race, one ethnicity, one history!

You got a problem with 19th authenticity or do we have a personal problem..

WellgroomedFragrantBarnacle-size_restricted.gif

The nutcracker is a russian ballet set in russia by a russian composer, walt disney would be spinning in his grave if he knew what was to follow his death.

You got a problem with 19th authenticity
Or, in other words, you're using whitewashed history as an excuse to be a MASSIVE ****ING BIGOT!

or do we have a personal problem..

WellgroomedFragrantBarnacle-size_restricted.gif
**** yeah we do Drumpfkin! Meet on the GODDAMN BATTLEFIELD!

j1wvm4z.jpg

The nutcracker is a russian ballet set in russia by a russian composer, walt disney would be spinning in his grave if he knew what was to follow his death.
Jeez, you whitebois sure are a fickle, racist bunch of insecure ****s. Like, WOW. You don't have to be white to be European!

Just another bigot who cannot understand that the whitewashed lies are being exposed.
1519160747730.jpg

Let me educate you Russkie; Tsar Ivan IV was a PROUD BLACK MAN. Wanna know how I know this? Alright, so his grandma was Byzantine, which means she was Roman-Greek, which means she was Black, which means Ivan HIMSELF was Black! There, now you got educated! And I'm honestly happy BASED Valiant is showing us the TRUE heroes of the USSR!

xeKflbpmT8s844pcgCobd6XgHnwO9iNueSnFMk3il0IytyzbqI_gJ8lJH0DRJCjR73_ZzKAY_9O1QA=s0

ce-EOYnPFCMPLUjh1qnu2q65mcGWve0_cALiHPgG4Fs8AsMpWwIFyxvF_M7AerVUBq0Wl_rn3u5zVg=s0

DAS RITE! Russia is a BLACK state! It's a BLACK country! BASED Disney and Valiant are just educating the mindless masses! #AchillesisBlackandit'swhatHomerwould'vewantedhttps://archive.is/cosk2
-
I'm honestly just... tired at this point. It's all so...

Existing_282f64_6373820.jpg

Everything's just the """same""" now... I'm sitting here, reading Ninjak, my James Bond meets Batman book, and all of a sudden the issue is about STRONK BLAK WOMYN. I'm just... Eh, at least we got "The Terror", and it's free of ALL that.

Will NOT see this abomination....not even Netflix....TLJ cracked my nuts once..won't let it happen again with this sequel...

I'm honestly just... tired at this point. Everything's just the ""same"" now... I'm sitting here, reading Ninjak, my James Bond meets Batman book, and all of a sudden the issue is about STRONK BLAK WOMYN.
So, you've lost the game then.

Its a black flag they hide behind today, tomorrow its will be a feminist flag next it will be an atheist flag followed by a rainbow flag, pawns in the game to quote dylan .....its not he, she, them or it you belong to.....when the witches are leading the witch hunt you know your in trouble.

Stuff like this make me scratch my head, how is it possible that Americans don't see this? How come they don't realize movies are a tool for their education?

lmao its just moofees, what agenda? lmao ur crazy

I mean, it's okay to be entertained by pop culture, but man, it's right on your face, at least act like you're aware of it.

I know Jye for sure is aware of this stuff, but almost everybody else.... I mean, I don't judge you, but, poor you and your children ;_;

Back