1/6 TruScale Tantive Service Corridor ready for order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is the latest product from Jazzinc Dioramas: the Truscale version of the Tantive Service Corridor, for the famous princess Leia scene, or our favorite robots, or stormtroopers! Contact me to order so I know how many to order.

Detolf version: $289
Truscale version: $450
Expansion kit from Detolf to Truscale: $175

https://youtu.be/4XEsfnhgAn8

Thank you for all the hard work you do, and for providing this amazing service to collectors at really quite reasonable prices.

I look forward to placing an order in the near future.

Amazing as always! Will there be a link on your website for the expansion pack or should we message you directly for the expansion? Keep up the great work!

I think it's easy to say this, the greatest member we have. If I were better off I would buy all of these, but for now I'm holding out for the freezing chamber and someday the bespin duel final act showdown. I'm extremely tempted for this and the throne room for the iconic imagery. Let's face it, figures floating in a glass case are nice, but out of place.

I'll second that. Thank you, Jazz, for all this dedication to fine quality work and for enabling us to fulfill our desires to dramatically display our figures. This, for me, is a chance to constantly re-live my childhood memories of great admiration for arguably the single most influential movie of our lifetime.

I can not wait to get mine and if we don't have enought pre-orders, please let us know the lighting kit best suited for bringing out the red lighting.

Happy New Year Joost! Was wondering if you have an idea of when the service corridor expansion pack would be shipping out? Thanks, excited to see your awesome work continue in 2018!

Joost you sly dog. Now I have to go to ikea on the weekend and pick up that new Stuva I need.

Fw4NrXF.jpg

I received my Truscale kit today and the Please Go to this address for assembly instruction video: goo.gl/ZDcMYM does not load. Can you please upload to YouTube or send it to me via PM. Thank You.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received my Truscale kit today and the Please Go to this address for assembly instruction video: goo.gl/ZDcMYM does not load. Can you please upload to YouTube or send it to me via PM. Thank You.

Here is the new assembly video, also for people with the Detolf and Expansion kits:

Here is the new assembly video, also for people with the Detolf and Expansion kits:

PAYMENT PLANS!
Great news, I updated the website with a new feature, allowing for 3 month, 6 month, 9 month and 12 month payment plans! It has been a much requested feature and now you can use PayPal or Credit Card to buy our dioramas at a pace that suits you best! Looking forward to your feedback!

https://www.jazzincdioramas.com

jazzinc dioramas facebook payment plans .jpg

Last edited:
Back