Hot Toys TIE Interceptor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Life_m2000

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,
Just notice the TIE Fighter in the back ground beside the falcon cockpit.
image.jpg

Don't know it's it's going to be released but thought I'd share the pic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hot Toys TIE Fighter

That's the TIE interceptor.

TIE fighter was last year.

Sorry guys. I wasn't sure if it was the interceptor so I played it safe.

No worries, though if you're not sure what something is you might want to let someone else start the thread for it. You don't see me rushing over to the DC forum to create a thread called "Nocturnal Flying Mammal Car Guy Supporting Character Revealed!" ;)

Spoiler Spoiler:

No worries, though if you're not sure what something is you might want to let someone else start the thread for it. You don't see me rushing over to the DC forum to create a thread called "Nocturnal Flying Mammal Car Guy Supporting Character Revealed!" ;)

Spoiler Spoiler:

How did that name not catch on! :rotfl

Cool another item that will never be made

I would buy that TIE Interceptor in a heartbeat. One of my favorite Star Wars fighters.

I'd get the Interceptor over the Tie Fighter. It's always been one of my favorite ships. Luckily, this will never go up for preorder.

I love how Hot Toy's will show us the coolest vehicles, and we all get excited to own them,and they were never going to sell it in the first place. Still really cool to see.

The Interceptor is the one I loved the most as a kid. I would buy this without much hesitation IF it were to ever be made, but since we never saw the TIE Fighter I'm sure it's not coming.

The tag under the interceptor says it's not for sale. Just another booth display piece like last years tie fighter and the 1/6 Falcon.

The Interceptor is the one I loved the most as a kid. I would buy this without much hesitation IF it were to ever be made, but since we never saw the TIE Fighter I'm sure it's not coming.

Yup, Not For Sale clear as day on this one. Howard gets to keep all the cool toys.

13731713_1197776410284347_314543591487148492_n.jpg

Back