Planet princess leia slave?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbl

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone seen this? Looks okay, but i still hope hot toys and disney have the balls to release an official one.

845f58fc0fc3e92a92e2f0c035de2951.jpg

ce6c5671ffe45cb0cd24f0e95ff4016a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She better than HT Chewy :D Someone will justify paying for it I'm sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

If I remember correctly from one of the other threads the body isn't included so feel free to get a more petite body (as if). :lol

It's looks like a figure of some random girl cosplaying slave leia.

The head sculpt is not that bad compared to lots of things on the market. It is not the best but for $68 you get the head and all the clothes. On Ebay they have it on that body for $139 but the other sources have it without a body so you could get one with smaller chest as long as the bikini fits.

None of the listings say she comes with the Power-axe skiff guard thing though. That would be at least $15 worth of the purchase price for me so if there was confirmation on that being included I would consider this as a place holder until HT decides to make this. Perfect use for a seamless body too as every single joint barring the ankles in those elf boots are visible.

Outfit and accessories are fine. The breasts are ridiculous but if the body is not included then so much the better. The head sculpt is terrible, but I imagine it won't be long before someone mods the HT head. And then there you go. Even if HT eventually makes one this couple be placeholder until then as long as it's relatively cheap.

If thats a figure (and not a statue) thats an excellent effort.

Doing some research it's the same as the other- everything but the body. That sculpt is much better.

It's a figure. Set is available at OSK. Body has to be a Phicen, not included of course.

Doing some research it's the same as the other- everything but the body. That sculpt is much better.

No, not quite the same. You can see that the bikini plate in the front is completely different. Also slight design difference on the bra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back