Will Hot Toys make a Jango Fett 1/6 scale figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnFL2119

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey all

I know Sideshow has made one - but with Hot Toys making a 1/6 Boba Fett, it gives me hope they'd give a take on Jango. It'd be nice, also, if we got him wearing a blue jump suit.

I ask this question because I'm thinking of buying the Sideshow Jango Fett version cause I just love the character and he does look really good. But if Hot Toys was making Jango in the future, I'd save my money for their version.

Anyone know if they are? What do ya'll think?

raw

Here's what I think will happen:
2016 TFA
2017 Rogue 1 & ESB
2018 EP VIII
2019 Han Solo & ROTJ
2020 EP IX

So I'd say we'll see Jango in 2021 at the earliest. Can you wait that long?

I am happy with my SSC Jango Fett. If they do make a Jango though.... I bet it is years away.

Yes.They will eventually get to the PT.Just a matter of time...

I would guess that the prequels won't be seen for a while because they'll go through all the new films and the original trilogy first. But, here's hoping for a dooku :)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

No chance in hell. Never. Not gonna happen. And besides, no way they could improve upon the FLAWLESS Sideshow version. No way!

:exactly:

Why would they even consider it? There's the OT, full of cool characters to make and then there's the new trilogy which is sure to be infinitely better than the PT with tons of characters to choose from. Then there will be countless movies like Rogue One and much stuff to do there. Of course this is all in theory considering that the Marvel movies will likely be their priority for years to come..

If I were a betting man I would bet you a ton of money it's just not gonna happen.

So many new characters being revealed with each new movie, i doubt PT heroes/villains are on HT radar. We'll be lucky if they do put ESB and ROTJ main players here and there in the line up.

To answer the OP...No

Coming from someone in the know and who so far has a 100% track record, I would take that as close to gospel as it gets.

While you are answering questions... will we ever see that Anakin they hinted at years before they had the license? Any Prequel stuff at all or are they leaving that to Sideshow?

Of course they'll make some PT characters - eventually.

At the very least they'll do a 'DX' type set for EpIII Anakin, & based on what Chan has mentioned in interviews over time, that's probably the most likely figure to pop up in the future.

That's what the chain store brands are for - landfill toys up the wazoo covering the latest fuzz & fluff.

HT are on the fluff train too for now - sure, why wouldn't they be. Once it all dies down, they'll pepper in a few here & there over time.

One would be stepping into Magoo land to think otherwise. :lol

Last edited:
Back