A short Harley Quinn fan film you guys might enjoy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natalielovecraft

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not sure if this fits here.

ANyways we did this short film based on the Harley Quinn character.
Started to film 3 years ago on our free time , no actual budget ( sadly) but everyone who saw it till this moment love /like it .

so i thought you guy might enjoy it also
please give feedback and share it if you enjoyed it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzAf9pa_FGc

saw it (well most of it) not sure i can give honest opinion lol. or any opinion at all

:peace

Last edited:
What was that? Im going to use an eye wash station and try to forget that

wow sorry for ruining your eyes, i think you are a little extreme with that comment and cruel as **** but hey thats just my opinion.

maybe explain why you actually hated it might help.????
917c493bc8f228b158256a85437f8729.jpg917c493bc8f228b158256a85437f8729.jpg917c493bc8f228b158256a85437f8729.jpg

Erm, I watched it. Please let us know when Tosh.O will be featuring the web redemption episode.

ok well thanks for watching bits of it i guess, too bad youre all missing the league scenes, the joker, the batman and all those other scenes, or the actual story the post credit scene but yeah , i get it once our harley comes , screw watching the rest to see if maybe something cool is included ...lol, anyways we had fun making this, went different, maybe too different for everyone here apparently. Yeah its not the classic or half naked harley but that was our goal to go different because theres no damn way we could do anything like the suicide squad film or comics etc, because we could not even come close to that material.
anyways some of you enjoyed it, cool, some dint, thats fine , i can take the bad critics, i actually welcome it because ill never know what i messed up. cant grow if you dont know what you did wrong right.

Sigh. you guys don't always have to be rude all the time. Just say what you like and didn't like so this person can improve there next film.
i know its sideshow freaks but give negative feedback without dragging the guy down .

I know it wasn't everybody but still.

Sigh. you guys don't always have to be rude all the time. Just say what you like and didn't like so this person can improve there next film.
i know its sideshow freaks but give negative feedback without dragging the guy down .

tumblr_inline_nftqbgjjN31qmsl46.gif

I, uh, saw, like, half of it and then just fast forwarded the rest and, not to be a ****, but...yeah...no. No...

What happens if the person didn't like any of it? Lol
I did like the idea because I love "day off" parodies. With a different Harley it would have been a perfect project.
The production value was good too.
The problem was not being different, at all, the suicide squad harley is very different, yet its ok. the problem I think was the cringey girl lol, I think that might be the worst acting I've ever seen in my life lol. I think I've seen kids do better on halloween day lol.
But what do I know, I only care about robot waifus.

Last edited:
Not sure if this fits here.

ANyways we did this short film based on the Harley Quinn character.
Started to film 3 years ago on our free time , no actual budget ( sadly) but everyone who saw it till this moment love /like it .

so i thought you guy might enjoy it also
please give feedback and share it if you enjoyed it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzAf9pa_FGc

Alright, I didn't mean to be a ****** with my initial comment. To be brutally honest here:

The video is very clean, it's sharp. The filming was amazing quality, and the lighting is really good. When the video begins, I feel like I'm watching a real movie. But when the scene cuts to Harley, that's when it feels like I'm watching a home video. Her acting is atrocious, her laughter and screeching is like nails on a chalk board, which makes it difficult to continue watching the rest. Maybe you should audition a different protagonist.

Alright, I didn't mean to be a ****** with my initial comment. To be brutally honest here:

The video is very clean, it's sharp. The filming was amazing quality, and the lighting is really good. When the video begins, I feel like I'm watching a real movie. But when the scene cuts to Harley, that's when it feels like I'm watching a home video. Her acting is atrocious, her laughter and screeching is like nails on a chalk board, which makes it difficult to continue watching the rest. Maybe you should audition a different protagonist.

I'm not being sarcastic here
But is the video came with subtitles I would be happy to see it on mute (although Harley would still be hard to watch) but subtitles would be nice.

Back