Nosferatu Life-Size Bust by Black Heart Enterprises/Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j97e1

Super Freak
Reaction score
New Life Size Bust.
Up for preorder - $649.99

classic-painted-nosferatu-life-size-bust-black-heart-902680-03.jpg
++
classic-painted-nosferatu-life-size-bust-black-heart-feature-902680.jpg
++
classic-painted-nosferatu-life-size-bust-black-heart-902680-04.jpg

I would get an SSE version if they ever make it, that looks really good, and a great price to boot.

Yep looks awesome but I'm passing due to waiting on the third release which they said everyone wants. Great price though and if you do order this you are in for a treat. The Bela version came out amazing. Black heart rules!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Yep looks awesome but I'm passing due to waiting on the third release which they said everyone wants. Great price though and if you do order this you are in for a treat. The Bela version came out amazing. Black heart rules!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

I agree this looks great. Any guesses on what the third release is that everybody may want?

I think third is gonna be Pumpkinhead lifesize bust, using the screen used head mold with added shoulders sculpt, not a traditional classic monster but that's the thing they said they were gonna do for a while now.

I agree this looks great. Any guesses on what the third release is that everybody may want?
Not sure I just remember saying everyone would want it and that it's coming near summer/fall time of this year. Hoping it's good I would like a Frankenstein Bust.
I think third is gonna be Pumpkinhead lifesize bust, using the screen used head mold with added shoulders sculpt, not a traditional classic monster but that's the thing they said they were gonna do for a while now.

That would be cool but I don't know if I would purchase it. I told myself that if I'm going to get life size busts I would stick with the Classic Universal Monsters. As much as that's awesome if they do I would pass and get this instead. Only reason I'm skipping this one for the moment is to see what the third release will be.

I don't collect busts myself, but when I see pieces like this, it makes me revisit that decision. Plus, I know that if I did buy one, then I would want to go back and buy all the others. My wallets life support is on life support at this point, I don't think it could take much more....

Agreed. I really want to get into classics but can't. I watched the Mummy and just went meh. Love the character designs but...

Looks good. I've got the Sideshow version so probably hold off. Love seeing quality classic monster stuff still being made

It will be interesting to see a production piece. There's the other part of me that's like "Well, I've already got two Nosferatu statues, why not add the bust to go with them?". That somewhat satisfies my OCD by putting it in the context of rounding out a Nosferatu collection, and not starting a bust collection.

Gahh shutup! :gah:

The fingernails, eyes, and the bushy eyebrows are really well done on this prototype, I have to think how much of that will actually translate to the production piece.

---

Sorry guys, its not a Pumpkinhead. Wish it was!!!

I believe the next 1:1 scale bust in line is a Lon Chaney as the Phantom of the Opera. Should have a hand like the Nosferatu as well.

It will eventually be available as a wall hanger, painted and un-painted bust.

erm.....that's hardly a character I would consider, quoting from another member "everyone wants". Money saved.

Sorry guys, its not a Pumpkinhead. Wish it was!!!

I believe the next 1:1 scale bust in line is a Lon Chaney as the Phantom of the Opera. Should have a hand like the Nosferatu as well.

It will eventually be available as a wall hanger, painted and un-painted bust.
Omg then yes it's a must have for me!
erm.....that's hardly a character I would consider, quoting from another member "everyone wants". Money saved.
Not sure why George said that honestly but it's definitely a character I want for sure so I'm definitely going to buy it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back