Mortal Kombat: Generations 2016 (Web series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MK9 goes back to MKI, II, and III...
... only to slowly kill them and rape their corpses.
Then MKX burned those corpses to ashes, made a few lines and snorted 'til nothing left.

latest

Absolutely. Some interesting ideas here and there, but the overall OTT and cheesy approach was annoying.
Anderson's film is still the best despite the obvious issues.

Yeah there was some good ideas but they were few and far between. The biggest mistake I can see was killing Liu Kang in Deadly Alliance, and he's stuck as a Zombie for two games... I didn't care for MK9... beat it once and then never touched it again.

Anderson's film is still the best game film to date... even though it's got that cheesy 90s CGI that every studio started using :lol

MK9 is good. It goes back to MKI,II, and III. I grew up with the first 3 games, and MK9 is like the perfect follow up to that trilogy. I'm not sure about MK10 though.

It was alright, but they tried to shake up the universe too much. Just stick with a straightforward tournament.

... only to slowly kill them and rape the corpses.
Then MKX burned those corpses to ashes, made a few lines and snorted 'til nothing left.

latest

Is X that bad? I hated it immediately from the designs of Sub Zero and Scorpion. It's been my stance with every new game from the series... if the two main ninjas have ugly designs, it's a bad game.

I still like the original MK movie. The 2nd one was terrible.

The first one is great and true to the game by a big margin... the 2nd is still one of the biggest turd sequels ever. It's up there with Highlander 2.

Mortal Kombat: Generations” will see the return of Casper Van Dien as Johnny Cage, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa as Shang Tsung, and Morgan Sticke as Cassie Cage. The series is set to introduce characters from “Mortal Kombat X”, the latest video game in the series.
They couldn't even properly end MKL and now announce something new with new characters from 8 months old game...
I smell bull****.

__

Is X that bad? I hated it immediately from the designs of Sub Zero and Scorpion.
Story and narrative wise - waaay worse than MK9. Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
Scorpion and Sub-Zero are instructor-like characters and at some point stupid plot devices.
Johny Cage gets some ancient superhuman powers... lame deus ex machina.

It's been my stance with every new game from the series... if the two main ninjas have ugly designs, it's a bad game.
Oh, both are maskless old men in the story mode. :lol

Back