Harry Potter Mystery Exclusive...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The ill Jedi

ILLest of 'em all!!
Reaction score
I just read about this at Action-Figure.com...

"Attention Harry Potter fans, ActionFigureXpress wrote in to let us know that they will be selling a mystery, very limited Harry Potter collectible on their site tomorrow..."

"The item will go on sale on February 10th at 10am PST and will be limited to just 500 pieces..."

All you Potter fans better jump on this, word is it's going to be a GG bust. If that's the case, the edition size is the same as the SDCC Malfoy bust! I've provided links to both sites above!

A retailer exclusive? From the company I just paid $50 to so I wouldn't miss any exclusives? Is that right?

Darklord Dave said:
A retailer exclusive? From the company I just paid $50 to so I wouldn't miss any exclusives? Is that right?
:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

I love it. What the hell could GG say about their Premier Club or whatever the hell it's called now? What a joke.

I better get one though.

I'm wondering what exactly it'd be.....a GG Bust is the first thought but as Dave pointed out how does that vibe with their premier club?

It better be NECA!!!! And since when do we have to start worrying about Exclusives during Toy Fair??? This better not become a trend!!! :monkey4

Darklord Dave said:

:lol

I'd forgotten all about that scam . . . I mean club.

If it isn't an NECA exclusive then they'll be a multitude of screams and laughter on Saturday....

Darklord Dave said:

I finally talked myself into joining the Premium Membership....This had better NOT be GG. :emperor :stake

Even if it's NECA and although I don't collect Harry Potter I have a message for Gentle Giant anyway...

:moon

I'm going to check. Hopefully it's not impossible to get.

I think it's ridiculous to not announce the thing before putting it up for sale. Seems a bit devious.

Morgan the Raider said:
I'm going to check. Hopefully it's not impossible to get.

I think it's ridiculous to not announce the thing before putting it up for sale. Seems a bit devious.

Seems like a weird situation. Maybe they were relying on word of mouth for this? Whatever it ends up being, I hope everyone (including GG's collector's club members) are happy. :)

Back