Dcalonaci 1/6 Collection - Boxed and Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcalonaci

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello, after one year of lurking I'm finally able to post my collection - it will be a slowly growing thread, since I own around 30 figures, some of them still boxed, some of them customs

I fell in love with the pieces of some of you guys so I finally decided it was time for me to start collecting some more than one year ago
I decided to settle on a theme "Anti-heroes/Antagonists that fascinated me" - both for the character or the acting or if game related on games that I loved (my very first 1/6 purchase being a Caltek MOH Preacher)

This couple of days I received a couple of pieces that allow me to finally take proper pictures of the collection - even if not good as the ones I see around but still way much better than what I was able to post before - so I decided it was finally time for me to start making my own thread

What better way to start than with my latest couple of customs, my masterpieces and favourite figures?
Enough talk, let's start the travel down memory lane

Lisbeth.jpg
Rooney Mara Lisbeth Salander

and my very favourite piece of my whole collection,
Viggo Mortensen The Road - 4 Pieces of clothes (beige undershirt, patterned brown shirt, grey hoodie, jacket) plus two pants: under blue and grey above, to make it movie accurate as possible
Road.jpg

I started collecting only lately, little more than one year ago - so I missed on a lot of previous releases - finally acquired my grail, Thomas Jane Frank Castle aka The Punisher

Modified with Captain America body, Dam Spetsnaz hands, two grenades and Falcon boots

Punisher01.jpg
Punisher02.jpg
Punisher03.jpg

Back