Hotel Transylvania 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adolfo

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just loved the first one and saw the 2 Trailers for this one coming in Sept...cant wait...Love the Monster films :)

I didn't find the first funny at all, but I don't find Sandler all that funny to begin with either

I probably won't see it in the theater, but I will see it. Trailer looks cute anyhow.

Just saw this one with the kids...enjoyed it thoroughly

My daughter has just discovered the 1st one & it's now become a daily watch for us at home as she's obsessed with it now (loves the "Blah be Blah" bits) & I actually really enjoy it too.

Can't wait for this one as well...won't be seeing at the Cinema but will be grabbing as soon as available to buy.

I hate Adam Sandler as a rule but in this it's not so bad as it's not him really & just his voice so can manage it.

Neil

for me its a dracula film...sandler just happens to be his voice...thats all...good to see monsters on the screen

Funny story - Sandler wrote this one too. ;)

Saw this yesterday and honestly fell alseep about half way in. That's not a knock against the flick by anymeans though. Just put me in any comfy chair with the lights off on a Sunday and odds are I'll doze off no matter where I am.

My son loved it though.

And why make a sequel?

Budget $85 million
Box office $358.4 million

They're also working on a TV show.

Guess Sandler found a way to make his aging face find work behind his voice.

Personally I'd rather have the Whitey Tv Show...

UYT9CiF.gif

Back