PDA

View Full Version : R.E.D. MARK x inFLAMES - Sword in the Wind Sixth Scale Figure

SixthScalePriority
05-28-2015, 06:32 AM

qualitymm
05-28-2015, 06:36 AM
wowow...what a figure!

Kibagami
05-28-2015, 07:16 AM
Wow, you beat ZIPCOOLO by 8 minutes.

Snake Plissken
05-28-2015, 07:16 AM
We got Black Swordsman coming out of our asses now. Threezero will end up doing it too.

Sevreed
05-28-2015, 08:12 AM
For the love of all that is good will one of these companies please do a awesome 1/6th Berserk Armor Guts? Is that too much to ask?

Snake Plissken
05-28-2015, 08:26 AM
Well they got to start somewhere, give them time.

Kibagami
05-28-2015, 08:28 AM
For the love of all that is good will one of these companies please do a awesome 1/6th Berserk Armor Guts? Is that too much to ask?

This company (or companies) aren't known to do series of figures but maybe if this sells hot and quick, they'd want to do full armored guts.

SixthScalePriority
05-28-2015, 04:27 PM

This company (or companies) aren't known to do series of figures but maybe if this sells hot and quick, they'd want to do full armored guts.

They did end up doing a "standard" and "armored" Metal Boss, as well as two figures from Naruto, yet people were hoping they'd do more in the Killzone series, which they haven't. So, it's anyone's guess.

inFlames is like Blitzway in my book, they come in and drop one amazing figure, then go into hiding.

kyekye
05-28-2015, 08:01 PM
With this quality, they should just pay the license fee and go legit..
I like this more than new medicom version. Hopefully 3Zero version can be as good as this one.

SuperHobo
05-28-2015, 09:05 PM
Whoa this came out nowhere. I like the arms much better on this figure than the Medicom and the ability to shroud his cape all the around his body. Wow is that an actual string tied on his crossbow? I like the hair sculpts on the heads, but I'm not digging the faces very much. If the cape is wired that's a plus, but I don't remember his cape being that tattered. I love the cloth covering the cannon arm's elbow. Medicom just sculpted that and made it look cheap.

playboy409
05-29-2015, 01:27 AM
I'm liking this more than the Medicom one. Probably a buy for me.

Sevreed
05-29-2015, 06:34 AM
Unlicensed? Unpurchased! Please do not support this type of crime.

Von Koz
05-29-2015, 03:20 PM
Unlicensed? Unpurchased! Please do not support this type of crime.

Dude there would be no customs if people went by that logic.

Sevreed
05-31-2015, 07:04 AM
Customs are one thing. This is mass produced and made for pure profit. Big difference.

Levit05
06-01-2015, 06:50 AM
where can we order this from?

gravewolf
06-03-2015, 02:00 AM
I like this better than the medicom version. Everything in this figure looks better than the medicom and most probably along with the price.

krec9
06-06-2015, 06:48 AM
Just seeing this wow reminds me of the manga i’ll get this if the price is good.

Von Koz
06-07-2015, 07:43 PM
I'm pretty torn between the two figures. I wanted to see them side by side and honestly in some shots the Inflames is better, in others I like medicoms offering. Right now I'm leaning towards Inflames, but I guess I'll wait to see what ThreeA does.

Snake Plissken
06-08-2015, 03:36 AM
I like the Medicom for the most part over this one, but I prefer this Dragonslayer to the Medicom.

Kibagami
06-08-2015, 11:45 AM
I'm pretty torn between the two figures. I wanted to see them side by side and honestly in some shots the Inflames is better, in others I like medicoms offering. Right now I'm leaning towards Inflames, but I guess I'll wait to see what ThreeA does.

I'm betting Medicom will give you more articulation. Thereby more cooler poses. Not sure.
Hands down, inFLAMES has it down aesthetically.

Snake Plissken
06-08-2015, 11:50 AM
I'm betting Medicom will give you more articulation. Thereby more cooler poses. Not sure.

Neither really did it perfectly, but the Medicom is more beefcake. Guts is supposed to be built like a tank.

krec9
06-08-2015, 02:53 PM
I'll buy it any word on price?

Von Koz
06-08-2015, 08:01 PM

I dunno, the poses shown above seem more dynamic with Inflames. And it seems like they're using a clear plastic box to hold up his sword on the last Medicom pic. That is a little concerning.

Iggyrox
06-09-2015, 12:18 AM
Wowzers! Clicked this thread by accident but man what a cool figure! I would have gone with "Guts in the Wind" though. Because all we are is guts in the wind. :P

Snake Plissken
06-09-2015, 03:32 AM
They could of went with "Cuts."

qualitymm
06-13-2015, 08:36 AM
is this up fopr po already?

Dylan
11-08-2015, 08:13 PM
Just recently started getting intobthis series and loving it. Has this been released yet? I can't find it anywhere.

Indeedely
11-08-2015, 08:41 PM
It has not been released as far as I know. I would like to get it if it ever gets put up for pre order.

Snake Plissken
11-11-2015, 07:47 AM
Just recently started getting intobthis series and loving it. Has this been released yet? I can't find it anywhere.

Oh you got into Berserk? That's great! It's a good time to be a fan of it since there's a swarm of collectibles coming out in the future.

Frank Jaeger
11-11-2015, 08:39 AM
I only got into Berserk earlier this year too, watched the anime and the golden arc films but haven't bought the manga volumes yet.

Been toying with which one to get, this, the threezero or the Medicom one and i think I'll pick this one up and swap out the body It's got the best head sculpts and overall feel

Dylan
11-11-2015, 09:40 AM
Oh you got into Berserk? That's great! It's a good time to be a fan of it since there's a swarm of collectibles coming out in the future.

Yeah. I'm about to finish the Anime and move on to the movies. I don't watch very many Animes but every once in a while one sucks me in and this one is pulling me in deep. I haven't enjoyed one this much since Samurai Champloo.

ironwez20
11-11-2015, 03:15 PM
This one is a heartbreaker

Snake Plissken
11-12-2015, 04:43 AM
I only got into Berserk earlier this year too, watched the anime and the golden arc films but haven't bought the manga volumes yet.

Been toying with which one to get, this, the threezero or the Medicom one and i think I'll pick this one up and swap out the body It's got the best head sculpts and overall feel

Personally, I think the Medicom version is the best of the three... but I do like the Inflame version too, especially the additional crazed headsculpt. I really don't care for the threezero version. But none of these bodies are beefcake enough.

Yeah. I'm about to finish the Anime and move on to the movies. I don't watch very many Animes but every once in a while one sucks me in and this one is pulling me in deep. I haven't enjoyed one this much since Samurai Champloo.

You should pick up the manga too, since the Anime is only a small segment of the story and the manga is much longer.

Frank Jaeger
11-12-2015, 04:49 AM
Yeah i like the medicom one a lot, it would fit in with my other medi's but there's something about the inflames one that's overall very appealing.

I said I'd change the body out but I'm not sure how they have done the canon arm so it might not be as easy as i first though. It doesn't say if the pouches and sheathes are leather/PU or plastic either. Might have to wait and see the in hands pics of the threezero and inflames before deciding.

I wish they'd tanned him up like the medicom one.

Personally, I think the Medicom version is the best of the three... but I do like the Inflame version too, especially the additional crazed headsculpt. I really don't care for the threezero version. But none of these bodies are beefcake enough.

Snake Plissken
11-12-2015, 04:51 AM
Yeah i like the medicom one a lot, it would fit in with my other medi's but there's something about the inflames one that's overall very appealing.

I said I'd change the body out but I'm not sure how they have done the canon arm so it might not be as easy as i first though. It doesn't say if the pouches and sheathes are leather/PU or plastic either. Might have to wait and see the in hands pics of the threezero and inflames before deciding.

I wish they'd tanned him up like the medicom one.

I planned from the very beginning to get the Medicom one, since I own the Band of the Hawk Medicom Guts... but I might even get the Inflames version too.

Figma has done some excellent Berserk figures too. They've had the God Hand figures in development for about two years now. Dunno what the hold up is.

Frank Jaeger
11-12-2015, 04:58 AM
Sorta kicking myself i didn't get the band of hawks Medi - might have made this decision easier.

I see the figma black swordsman prices are insanely high, cool figures for the scale. I has get out or not pursue that scale though, not enough room and 1/6 costs me enough as it is.

I wish they give some more info on the inflames one, i may end up getting 2, grab the medi and pick up the band of hawk later and grab the inflames one and have it bloodied up. I really dig the black swordsmans design.

I'd like to see both version of Griffith too in 1/6. The Berserk armour would be pretty impressive in 1/6 too.

What did you think to the gecco statue?

I planned from the very beginning to get the Medicom one, since I own the Band of the Hawk Medicom Guts... but I might even get the Inflames version too.

Figma has done some excellent Berserk figures too. They've had the God Hand figures in development for about two years now. Dunno what the hold up is.

Snake Plissken
11-12-2015, 05:02 AM
I think the Gecco is excellent, but I passed on it due to the price point. And due to the fact the Medicom version was coming. Plus, if it's anything like the Raiden statue, it's not fully 1/6.

There's still a lot of retailers on eBay selling the Hawks version for retail or close to it the last I checked.

As for the Black Swordsman Figma, it's nice but I wish they would do a more up to date version since he's got a dirty paint app and his cape sucks. The Hawks Figma Guts, Casca and Griffith are fantastic.

Frank Jaeger
11-12-2015, 05:15 AM
Yeah i know, just being in the UK i can either order from a UK stockist (which they are priced at around 250+ which is insane) or order from Japan and get hit with customs fees anyway. it'll be a next year purchase for the Band of Hawks version if i can swing it

I think the Gecco is excellent, but I passed on it due to the price point. And due to the fact the Medicom version was coming. Plus, if it's anything like the Raiden statue, it's not fully 1/6.

There's still a lot of retailers on eBay selling the Hawks version for retail or close to it the last I checked.

As for the Black Swordsman Figma, it's nice but I wish they would do a more up to date version since he's got a dirty paint app and his cape sucks. The Hawks Figma Guts, Casca and Griffith are fantastic.

Snake Plissken
11-12-2015, 05:17 AM
I wouldn't sweat it. It's been out for awhile and looks like it's not going anywhere. It's a great figure, and the sword is gigantic.

Dylan
11-12-2015, 11:25 AM
You should pick up the manga too, since the Anime is only a small segment of the story and the manga is much longer.

I plan to. How much of the anime does the manga retread? What volume should I start at if I watched the show?

On the subject of the new slew of figures I actually like the Medicom one the least. I will probably get the inFlames version or the threeZero version depending on their asking price. Plus I have never had a good experience with a Medicom figure.

Snake Plissken
11-12-2015, 11:30 AM
I plan to. How much of the anime does the manga retread? What volume should I start at if I watched the show?

On the subject of the new slew of figures I actually like the Medicom one the least. I will probably get the inFlames version or the threeZero version depending on their asking price. Plus I have never had a good experience with a Medicom figure.

Medicom bodies are much better than they used to be by the way. The Hawks Guts is fantastic.

If you watched the entire show, I'd start from the very beginning. If you didn't finish the show, I'd say start with the beginning of Golden Age on chapter 9.

Dylan
11-12-2015, 11:43 AM
Medicom bodies are much better than they used to be by the way. The Hawks Guts is fantastic.

If you watched the entire show, I'd start from the very beginning. If you didn't finish the show, I'd say start with the beginning of Golden Age on chapter 9.

Yeah I have heard that. I have just been screwed by them multiple times in the past. Broken over priced Old Snake, faulty masks on Raiden, horrible paint apps on Batman, extremely short Batman and Naked Snake as well as the absurd asking price from them 9 times out of 10 and the awful looking Comics figures they randomly produce I am just extremely hesitant to do business with them any more.

Snake Plissken
11-12-2015, 11:44 AM
Yeah I have heard that. I have just been screwed by them multiple times in the past. Broken over priced Old Snake, faulty masks on Raiden, horrible paint apps on Batman, extremely short Batman and Naked Snake as well as the absurd asking price from them 9 times out of 10 and the awful looking Comics figures they randomly produce I am just extremely hesitant to do business with them any more.

I was too, but I was pleasantly surprised. The Black Swordsman will probably be the same experience.

Dylan
11-12-2015, 11:46 AM
Wellyou should post pics if you get their version and we will do some comparisons. Has anyone ever made Griffith? I almost like him more than Guts.

Snake Plissken
11-12-2015, 11:53 AM
Yeah I'll post a ton.

Not to my knowledge, but there's a couple good custom Guts out there.

Frank Jaeger
11-16-2015, 01:59 AM
If nobody does a Griffith or Casca as a follow up, I might get them made myself. Would love the trio

Snake Plissken
11-16-2015, 09:03 AM
Casca would be easier than Griffith, since his armor is very rigid. I thought Medicom would stop after BOH Guts, but much to my surprise they're doing the Swordsman version... so maybe they'll do more. I guess it depends on the sales on the next one. But the price point is going to scare people away.

Frank Jaeger
11-16-2015, 09:09 AM
Yeah i know, I'd only really follow it up if there's no apparent chance of them being done.

I don't really like just having 1 character from whatever i collect so it would bother me somewhat only having The Black Swordsman and even The Band of the Hawk version.

no option is cheap, whichever way you look at it haha

Snake Plissken
11-16-2015, 09:17 AM
Yeah. Griffith would run as much as the Swordsman, or even more. I'd like a Zodd... but it's very unlikely any company would do a figure, and the price point would be insane. Only Art of War does any good statues of him.

Kibagami
11-16-2015, 09:20 AM
Come on guys, skull knight.

Frank Jaeger
11-16-2015, 09:26 AM
Imagine the cost of the skull knight with the horse!

Snake Plissken
11-16-2015, 09:40 AM
I think rumors were floating around that Threezero was doing a Skull Knight. That would be nice and all, but he NEEDS the horse.

Kibagami
11-16-2015, 09:59 AM
Needs his horse? Not necessarily. I'd still buy it with or without.

Hedrus
01-08-2016, 09:00 PM
Any word on this figure? I haven't seen it up for pre order anywhere and I just got the Medicom one in. I pre ordered the ThreeZero one after getting the Medicom. I am a huge fan of Medicom usually but I'm really not into this one. The legs are so long he looks really strange with T rex arms. The throwing daggers are just part of the belt. After seeing the Medicom one in hand I think the ThreeZero has a chance to be better and I think this one RED X INFLAMES will be much much better. I'll get all 3 if this one comes up for pre order. I hope this one is still going to be made.

Chockles
01-09-2016, 12:21 AM
Any word on this figure? I haven't seen it up for pre order anywhere and I just got the Medicom one in. I pre ordered the ThreeZero one after getting the Medicom. I am a huge fan of Medicom usually but I'm really not into this one. The legs are so long he looks really strange with T rex arms. The throwing daggers are just part of the belt. After seeing the Medicom one in hand I think the ThreeZero has a chance to be better and I think this one RED X INFLAMES will be much much better. I'll get all 3 if this one comes up for pre order. I hope this one is still going to be made.

No news. No preorders for the inflames one either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weapon54
01-14-2016, 08:51 PM
No news. No preorders for the inflames one either.

Damn, that inflames is probably the best looking Guts figure out there right now. Hopefully the preorder comes for out for it soon. I especially love how his cape can drape around Guts' body like in the Manga, and the rage face is perfect on the Inflames figure

Chockles
01-14-2016, 08:54 PM
Damn, that inflames is probably the best looking Guts figure out there right now. Hopefully the preorder comes for out for it soon. I especially love how his cape can drape around Guts' body like in the Manga, and the rage face is perfect on the Inflames figure

I've got the threezero one on order but I like this as well. Will just have to wait and see.

Weapon54
01-14-2016, 09:08 PM
I've got the threezero one on order but I like this as well. Will just have to wait and see.

Yeah I'm gonna go for the Threezero as well, that one definitely looks like the best Guts figure, at least until the Inflames one comes out, if ever lol

Brandoloneous
03-14-2016, 02:15 PM
Odd how 3 different Guts figures are all announced around the same time. I'm probably gonna stick with the threezero one since they're also making Skull Knight.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Snake Plissken
03-14-2016, 05:58 PM
I'm so glad they got rid of the rubber arms, and it appears they're fixing the headsculpt too. Plus, they're doing Berserker too.

Trengence
03-19-2016, 11:49 PM
Odd how 3 different Guts figures are all announced around the same time. I'm probably gonna stick with the threezero one since they're also making Skull Knight.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

They are sharp doing Berserker armor guts as well

Weapon54
03-25-2016, 07:52 PM
It looks like the Inflames Guts was announced almost a year ago, does inflames always take this long to release or announce a preorder for a figure? It's the best looking 1/6 Guts figure out there imo but it'd be nice to know if they're actually going to release it sometime soon or at all

Luisenigma1
05-26-2017, 09:26 PM
Anyone knows what happened to this? I haven't heard anything about it sence it was announced. This is on my list.

ironwez20
05-26-2017, 11:01 PM
It's most likely cancelled man

bangkok_wolf
05-26-2017, 11:33 PM
I am not a hugh fan of Berserk (but have read all of the available chapter) but I wanted this (over the RAH or 3-0).
If it is really canceled it would be quite disappointing.

Luisenigma1
05-27-2017, 10:20 PM
Damn that sucks, threezero's version isn't that good imho. I thought this was alot better but it's not being released anymore which is a bummer.

Thainitty
05-28-2017, 09:00 PM
So it's for sure cancelled? That stinks :crying

Snake Plissken
05-30-2017, 06:46 AM
I wanted this specifically for the oversized Dragonslayer and the angry face since I think it's the best of the bunch out of Threezero and Medicom angry heads. The Threezero one is embarrassingly bad.

Luisenigma1
06-22-2017, 11:47 PM
A question. There is no way of contacting this company. Cause I want to message them and say "release this figure"

Snake Plissken
06-23-2017, 10:21 AM
Contact Hot Toys about Ripley while your at it.

RIDDICK
06-23-2017, 10:40 AM
Wow... it's been two years??? 0_o

ironwez20
06-23-2017, 12:52 PM
I didn't know you liked berserk

Luisenigma1
06-23-2017, 03:35 PM
Contact Hot Toys about Ripley while your at it.
Lol if only it was that simple. I does suck though that this might not get made. I agree about threezero angry sculpt. This looks alot better.

ironwez20
06-23-2017, 05:50 PM
Yea this is done.

kardon
11-15-2017, 07:54 PM
Is there a way to contact inflames to see why they dropped this project?

Skull Knight
11-17-2017, 10:17 PM
Is there a way to contact inflames to see why they dropped this project?

I'd like to know this as well. Despite all of my efforts, I haven't been able to find any contact information with them.