Darth Thorpe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth_Thorpe

gota love 1/4 scale
Reaction score
well I'm not new here, but have been away from here for a long time,
So I had to sell a "shed" load of my collection due to loads of reasons all not good, which was a shame, but at the time had to do what was best, so now I only have a limited number of GG busts and statues, only now 3 quarter scale items, but you never know I might try and get some bits that I used to have.
Anyway, its great to be back and enjoy everyones thoughts on up coming releases and what ppl are trying to get etc, thanks everyone hope you all are good too :)

You shouldn't have too much of a problem tracking down the pieces you sold. There's only a few out there that have really skyrocketed in price. Welcome back. 2005...wow you've been a member for a decade. :clap

I'm hoping I won't have to pay too much to what I sold them, Idid give me a chance to condence my collection, so let the hunt begin.
I know 10 years its crazy :horror

I'm at sort of a low point in my collection too, having sold quite a few statues and life size busts. I did just start collecting 1/6 figures and it's already a lot of fun with each piece not costing an arm and a leg. I'm really into horror and I like that there's so much custom stuff out there in 1/6 scale.

Sounds cool, some good horror bits out there:) the bits I have left in particular the gg mini busts trying to get as many of them signed so far I have 7 of them signed got a very long way to go and plus catching them in the UK isn't easy

Back