Old-time french Sideshow LOTR collector back in the game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drclehmann

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi, I live in France and started collecting LOTR Sideshow pieces around 2003, I guess, having missed the first really big pieces, like the original Balrog, because in 2001-2002, buying overseas was not as practical as it is today, and there were no or very few retailers then. For a while during my big spending spree ( 2003-2007, I guess) I bought and sold statues, and then only bought one from time to time as new arrivals became scarce. With the Weta line putting out some great LOTR and Hobbit statues, I'm back in the game, and sometimes, rarely, go also for horror items ( Court of the Dead, etc) I spent an inordinate amount of time on the lordoftheringsguide Argonath forum, as Christian, and made great friends and conversations there. here's to being back in the game

Thanks for the welcome. It's funny, and scary, to see how, once you start looking at polystone again after a few years...., in Michael Corleone's words "I thought I was out... but they pull me back in!"

Back