Quantum Mechanix Replicas!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
More Quantum Mechanix Replicas revealed! I love the 50's Sci-Fi ship replicas! Can't wait to see how well they turn out!!!

cross-sell_ad.jpg

They have a new blog page with news and updates. There are pictures of the Dracula Replica Ring and packaging! It should ship any day!!!

Blog:
https://blog.quantummechanix.com/?cat=1

Last edited:
War of the Worlds! Hell yeah, that could be really sweet!

Now if they'd just give the price of the Firefly :monkey3 :monkey3

Uh, oh! The Galactica and Firefly might hurt ($$).

The Martian War Machine looks very cool. I'm assuming it'll light-up.

occulum said:
love the packaging for the Dracula ring.

I do too! I have it and the Signature Edition of the Creature Fossil hand on order! I really hope they turn out as good as the prototypes look!

galactiboy said:
Aack!?! $500, that is a serious piece of money... must think this out :monkey5

It will be 20" long, same as the Sideshow Hunter Killer small version; they are priced about the same.

Tried to find info about ordering and who the signature edition is signed by... is that not up yet?

I really hope they do justice to the 50's Sci-fi ships! I have longed for nice replicas of many of these for ages, and about the only thing available were cheap plastic model kits or expensive garage kits, none of which impressed me much.

galactiboy said:
Tried to find info about ordering and who the signature edition is signed by... is that not up yet?
I wondered the same. It's only $50 more.

Batty said:
I wondered the same. It's only $50 more.

The Creature fossil signature edition was only $50 more as well. It is signed by Ricou Browning and Ben Chapman, the two men who donned the suit! I'm really surprised more people haven't discussed this yet.

galactiboy said:

I emailed them about this as well they are normally pretty quick about getting back to me if its something they can answer now.

Bob

Loving the licenses and replicas out atm. The Serenity is seriously AWESOME. Hope to ge the SE

They are trying to get Nathan Fillion for the Serenity SE, but they don't have the contract yet so it might not happen (although I don't see why not), but it's not set in stone.

I am very interested in getting their Warehouse 13 replicas. I missed out on the Farnsworth but I am sure one day I will get my hands on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back