Who's In Your TWD Survival Group?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's In? And Who's Out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YankeesFanboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
You're in the Atlanta area and the Zombie Apocalypse has become a reality. Oh no! :horror Or hell yeah! :yess:

Knowing what you know from either the show, the comics, or both, who would be in your group? It can be as large (if you choose every option listed in the poll) or as small as you wish. You are the group's deciding vote - you get to choose who's in and who's out.

Will you surround yourself with only good people - some of whom may be totally useless if you're facing an oncoming zombie herd - or will you add a couple of hardcore killers to liven things up/give yourself a better chance to survive?

My list is pretty much chalk - no Shane and no Philip, for the sake of group cohesion. I also wouldn't want them to slit my throat in the middle of the night and turn me into a zombie.

I'd take everyone in the Other column except for Lori (not sure how I'd break it to Rick and Carl though). If he can get along with everybody else, I'd take Merle. :lol If Morgan's no longer crazy, he'd be a tremendous asset.

I wanted to include Joe and Gareth in the Other column but there wasn't enough space. It would've been a pretty good way to ID the sickos around here. Oh well.

I'll take the Governor as the leader, then Shane and Michonne. He had a nice little "city", a community of people, food, clothing, weapons and nice entertainment/live shows.

Rick and Merle and Michonne.

Last edited:
You know, it would be cool if this was a list of SSF members :rotfl

I'd go with the entire list down. Except, I'd exclude Abraham, Shane and The Governor for group cohesion. I'd also take Herschel, since the group will need a moral compass. His unlimited shotgun ammo should come in handy as well.

You know, it would be cool if this was a list of SSF members :rotfl
That would be awesome. There are about 20 or so I'd choose just so I could kick them in the knees and watch them be eaten alive by walkers.

That would be awesome. There are about 20 or so I'd choose just so I could kick them in the knees and watch them be eaten alive by walkers.

:rotfl

3245798_o.gif

Oh, if this is about bangin' and not selfishly picking members who can protect me ala Eugene, then I'd go with Beth, Maggie, Rosita and that cop chick from the last episode (the one that was hostage).

Oh, if this is about bangin' and not selfishly picking members who can protect me ala Eugene, then I'd go with Beth, Maggie, Rosita and that cop chick from the last episode (the one that was hostage).

Oh, you mean Shepherd? :naughty

teriwyblehot.jpg

It's totally up to you, man! The goal is to survive, and maybe even thrive during the Zombie Apocalypse! No one said you couldn't mix in a little pleasure with business! ;)

Oh, and Abraham's a lot smarter than he looks.

ChristianSerratosMaxim2.jpg

Back