Hi there,

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daver

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi fellow collectors,

Im new here on this forum so this is me saying yellow.

I live in Belgium and I've been collecting toys like Motu Mask … for the last 10 years, but only now my eyes opened for the "Hot Toys" brand after a friend pointing them out, and now I moved to 1/6. Since the fist one arrived on my door and I had a look at it. Bam, I'm hooked. Also a new fun thing for me, taking toys out of their packiging is something totaly new to me. I finally crossed that boundary, and it's true, that smell !!! Love it.
The first figures I bought earlier this month where the Hot `toys DX11 Joker and Bank robber 2. Ledger was perfect for the dark knight so I started of with him.

C ya

Hi and welcome!

That's a great figure to start with... mine was the '89 Keaton Batman. They are fabulous figures.
Enjoy collecting!!

:welcome to Sideshow Freaks, Daver -and yellow to you too! (That reminded me of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy). Hope you enjoy the forums, and Happy Holidays!

Cheers,
Ken

Welcome. And the title of your thread reminds me of Freddie "boom boom" Washington. I'm dating myself.

:welcome1: to the forums.

DX11 is a wonderful figure. What a great start. Heath Ledger was IMO the best film Joker ever. I think he made Jack Nicholson look tame in comparison. That's not to say Jack done a bad job. Just Heath was that good!

The Dark Knight DX12 is an excellent figure to display alongside him. I also like the Selena Kyle figure but that isn't DX.

Back