What non-main character PF's do you think have a chance to get made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Excluding all main characters (Anakin, Padme, Palpatine, Chewie and the Droids in addition to those already announced) what characters do you think have the best shot and being seen in Premium Format?

I could see:

Qui Gon
Darth Maul
Stormtrooper

I'd love it if the PF line went deeper and gave us a Jawa, Tusken Raider, Nute Gunray, Jar Jar (yep), a Battle Droid, an ewok and other Troopers.

Khev said:
Excluding all main characters (Anakin, Padme, Palpatine, Chewie and the Droids in addition to those already announced) what characters do you think have the best shot and being seen in Premium Format?

I could see:

Qui Gon
Darth Maul
Stormtrooper

I'd love it if the PF line went deeper and gave us a Jawa, Tusken Raider, Nute Gunray, Jar Jar (yep), a Battle Droid, an ewok and other Troopers.

I consider all three of those main characters. We WILL get Stormies and a Maul (he's just too damn cool to not have in PF). I could see them skippin Qui Gon in PF, but I do expect him to be done. I only see him and Maul as possibilities from Ep. 1 (and a Queen Amidala in full head dress).

If they do Jawas, I hope it's a group of them. A Raider would be very coo. Jar Jar would probably look pretty good, but you couldn't give me one.

The ice cream maker man is a shoo in I think. He's the one I'm looking forward to the most.

I think Aayla Secura is a possibility since she seems to be such a fan fave along with a couple others like Kit and Shaak Ti. And if you consider Mace to be a non-major character (I don't) I think he has a good chance too.

I think many Jedi have to potential to be made in PF, and the OT has a lot of characters that are too iconic to pass on--technically Boba Fett is hardly a main character, but he's so well-known and popular that he's been made even beforeChewie and the Droids! A lot has to de with the look of the character itself, just like Grievous. We'll see a few cool ones I'm sure.

I consider Maul a main guy but you all know how badly I want him. I would say him if you don't look at him as a main guy then I would go to a Sandtrooper next or a 501st Clone.

I think a Wicket would be cool. I dont know how much they would charge for the little bugger maybe they could make it a set of 3 with Logray and Teebo.

As for Jawas 3 of them would be a cool display and then give us a Tusken Raider.

What non-main character PF I'd like to see more than anything:

AAYLA%20SECURA.jpg

Others I'd really like to see:

ShaakTi.jpg
275px-Fisto.jpg
ki_adi_mundi.jpg

ROTS_PloKoon.jpg
luminaraBarris.jpg
YODA.gif

250px-Saesee_Tiin.jpg
270px-Mace_Windu.jpg
200px-AgenKolar.jpg

Jar Jar, Commander Gree, 501st Trooper, and Dooku would be great too.

Last edited:
Lando Calrissian (wouldn't he be considered a main character though?) or even Grand Moff Tarkin...

Mini-Rock said:
What non-main character PF I'd like to see more than anything:

AAYLA%20SECURA.jpg

Others I'd really like to see:

ShaakTi.jpg
275px-Fisto.jpg

ki_adi_mundi.jpg
ROTS_PloKoon.jpg

luminaraBarris.jpg

Jar Jar, Commander Gree, 501st Trooper, and Dooku would be great too.

Add S. Tinn to that list of pics you have and I'd buy every one of them!

jason2885 said:
It would be amazing to see all those jedi along with a Mace and yoda in one display case.

Exactly what I was thinking. I got into the 12" line because they are making the Jedi order line and I never expect these characters to get the PF treatment, but WOW would that be an impressive display in PF form.

275px-Fisto.jpg

Kit's arms look really long in this picture (I know, I know, the monkey arms thing...) is his race supposed to have really long arms or something? :confused:

No, it's that his arms are straight out and his legs are bent pretty low, making them seem long under those robes (which I now notice SSC got wrong--too short!). He's normal looking when you watch the film. :cool:

A bunch PF Jedi would be completely awesome. I'm not thinking it is likely though, so I'm sticking to the 12" on them.

Agen Kolar is one of the coolest Jedi ever. I hope he's the next 1/6 figure, even if a lot of people find him boring. I think his design is much stronger than most others. Plus I'm dying to finish of Mace's posse soon.

Back