Merry Christmas!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creature4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
With all the craziness of the Holiday season please remember the True Meaning of Christmas! :chew :chew

I wish You and Yours a safe and Wonderful Chrismas! May all our wishes come true (like the hobbits for the 12" line being announced in 2007 lol) :monkey3

peanuts: "Do Do Doo Do Do Do Do Doo, Do Do Do Do Do Do Doooo" :chew

creature4000 said:
With all the craziness of the Holiday season please remember the True Meaning of Christmas!

Drinking and eating too much and drinking and getting loads of presents and drinking and giving presents and dniknig and watching TV and drgnikn dan fllaing ovre..........:drink :drink :duff :chug :yuck

MERRY CHRISTMAS

thamesvalidude said:
Drinking and eating too much and drinking and getting loads of presents and drinking and giving presents and dniknig and watching TV and drgnikn dan fllaing ovre..........:drink :drink :duff :chug :yuck

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Don't forget the drinking part. :rock

too stay in form with Biblical times I plan to get HAMMERED and be Merry :rock

Communion.jpg

I am offended by the term Merry Christmas. I think we should say Happy Holidays instead.:rolleyes:

I will not allow the first family to initiate ORDER 666 :emperor and remove Christmas from recognition.

Happy Holidays everyone and Merry Christmas!!

Finals are finially over for me, so I can actually relax and enjoy the christmas spirit. Did anybody else know that it's already December 21st ???? When the #*&^ did that happen? Happy Christmas, Kwanza, etc.....

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone. I'm going to enjoy my weekend off and relax then it's off to work Monday, Tuesday. Yes, I have to work on Christmas and Boxing day but don't cry for me cause I'll be making BIG BUCKS!! for this. Gonna need it to pay for all the goodies comin in right now.

Just got faded last night with couple of buddies of mine after school got on break so I will definitely get more faded before, during, and many more after Christmas TIME!!!! :rock

HAPPY JOLLY DAZE!!!!!!!

Back