Bib Fortuna 10 - 15 days

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LordAzrael

Origins Kurgan Crusader
Reaction score
***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our 12” Bib Fortuna – Sideshow Exclusive (item #21081) from our Star Wars 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 10-15 days.

Sideshow Collectibles will be authorizing your credit card on file with us for this item upon its arrival. Please expect to receive another e-mail approximately 24 hours before we will BEGIN processing orders for this item. If you need to update your credit card, billing and/or shipping address information, or cancel an item/order, PLEASE DO SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE VIA YOUR ONLINE USER ACCOUNT.

You can sign in to your account here:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/myhistory.cgi

If you plan to replace your credit card information on a specific order with a Money Order or personal check (US only), then we need to receive your payment within the next 14 days. Please contact us for your final shipping costs prior to sending your alternate form of payment.

We congratulate you on being one of our confirmed customers for an item in this sought-after, limited edition.

Best regards,

The Sideshow Collectibles Processing Team

Whoot!!!! I almost bet I get him before Maul.

So friggin excited for this one! I can't even tell you. My love for the only male Twilek in the SW Saga is pathological.

Customikey said:
So friggin excited for this one! I can't even tell you. My love for the only male Twilek in the SW Saga is pathological.

ME TOO!! WHY OH WHY DID I CANCEL BIB!!!!????!!!!:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey4

Got my notice as well. This is the only figure I'm kinda "eh" about. I'm glad to have him and he'll look great next to Jabba but until then its still "eh". I was hoping it'd be an early Legolas or Doctor "The Dead" figure...

Jedi_Mike said:
Got my notice as well. This is the only figure I'm kinda "eh" about. I'm glad to have him and he'll look great next to Jabba but until then its still "eh".

My feelings exactly.

pixletwin said:
Let this be a leason don't cancel anything to soon. What does it hurt to have something on order? It doesn't cost you anything to keep it on order then cancel when the 10-15 day email comes if you still don't want it.

pixletwin said:

I'm sure you'll be able to get one, Pix. It looks like KD and Jedi Mike are "eh" oever their's so maybe you can get one from one of them.

Customikey said:
I'm sure you'll be able to get one, Pix. It looks like KD and Jedi Mike are "eh" oever their's so maybe you can get one from one of them.

Yeah, Pix if I cancel, its yours. Well, I wont cancel, I'll get it in and if I feel underwhelmed by him hes yours.

Back