It's Star Wars day!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone know where all the news or products will be offered?

Just on the sideshow front page?

I thought they were just going to be offering in-stock specials. I didn't think there would be new products announced. Can someone please prove me wrong?

From the SS SW main page

"Then, on Saturday, November 25th, a few SOLD OUT Star Wars 12-inch figures will be available for Second Chance, IN-STOCK ordering, and we'll be hosting a contest to celebrate Star Wars Saturday! Festivities on each day will begin at 9 AM (Pacific Time). Bookmark the following link to participate in all of our Thanksgiving weekend fun! [Watch for Holiday Promotions]"

PosterBoyKelly said:
Is there a link or do we just hang on the SW page?

I'm guessing go to the holiday section and there will be a banner just like yesterday. Still not sure if I want to pick up a Sith Anakin or not (I am guessing that will be one of the offers.)

I need another standard Anakin for a repaint idea I have and if they offered up Luke again, I'd definitely partake...

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Pretty lackluster pickings. I was hoping to see some Sold Out EXCLUSIVES for sale. With the exception of Sith Anakin, these are all figures that can still be found for less on the secondary market.

Yeah, no kidding.... :monkey2

It's up!!!

Just ordered my Darth Vader. He, Mace, Han, and Qui-Gon are up for order. Not sure if anything else will hit or not. Cool stuff!

Back