It's Star Wars day!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just recently received a Sith Anakin last week and the new arm post works much better then the regular one. It's longer and has a slight raised bump around the end. It worked so well that when I tried to place the robo arm on my regular Anakin, the new post was so tight that it wouldn't go in fully and broke off in the socket. A little glue and it now works great and won't fall out.

But one strange thing is that Sith Anakin's Tunic is dark brown and not black like the original.
Does anyone else have a Sith Anakin with a Dark Brown Tunic or is it just me?

Second chance on Leia and Grevious PF's, it's hard to pass the princess, but I HAVE to skip it right now. DAMN!

Already have the reg Princess Leia PF...not interested in the Grevious or any other future Prequel PF. However, if the Vader came up as a second chance...well, that would be cool :cool:

Don't miss out on the shirt give away. There are only 200 of these....

0008258.jpg

can you get one of these second chance offers if you've already ordered one previously?

I was bummed about the selection that was offered. I was hoping for a PF Obi-Wan or something.

I can see how some were disappointed with the choices, but having missed Vader i'm glad it was offered again.Can't wait to get it.(awesome pics again edwint)
IMG_2813a.jpg

IMG_2948.jpg

My regular Anakin has the falling off problem, but the SDCC only fell of once and that was after I opened it and turned it. Everytime I've moved it after that, it didn't even slide out a little. It was pretty tight too after removing it from the package. About the brown tunic, mine looks the same color as the first, but some pics show it being dark brown (like edwint's), while others are black.

Back