• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb ANH Han and Luke Medicom or SSC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Medicom or SSC Luke and Han

• Medicom ANH Luke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SSC ANH Luke

• MEdicom ANH Han

• Total voters

afattori

Super Freak
Reaction score
Started collecting 1/6 figures late in life and pretty much finished my Batman HT collection. I am starting on star Wars and have so far SSC Exclusive Ben ANH, SSC exclusive Vader ROTJ, HT's Exclusive Luke Bespin on the way from Canada, working on a deal for ANH SSC exclusive Leia new for 95.00 delivered and working on SSC Stormtrooper.

I am looking for SSC Tusken raider and now my dilemma. I want Han and Luke from ANH and not sure which one to get, SSC's or Medicom. I am leaning towards Medi Han because of sculpt, but body does not thrill me. I like the lighted saber for Medicoms Luke, but sculpt something to be desired.

Have new opened for inspection DX11 Joker and Toy Fair Batman Begins for trade.

If anyone can help me out with their opinion I would appreciate it. Or if you have one to sell. Thanks!

Back