Sideshow 1/6 comic wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antman84

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok I don't think that this has been brought up before but looks like sideshow are going to be producing marvel 1/6 figures starting with wolverine and I couldn't be more excited.

Martin carnale is sculpting him here's from the Facebook :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 963
Looks pretty good. I'm glad that they are doing stuff from comics.
The articulations seem to be questionable .....time will tell anyway

Oh snap, a company with both DC and Marvel comic figure license. It's MEGO time!!

Hope it's the yellow/brown suit.

Also hope they give us a nice 1/6 scale hulk that isn't 20 inches tall.

I'm hoping on a brown and an xforce suit mind would probably buy a yellow too lol

Intersting! Hope it's just not the same figures as their Marvel movie figures. Hopefully they can do some of the old originals, like the original X-Men or the 70's version of Avengers. Would love to see them try to do the Sub-Mariner!

Does this mean they're going into Hot Toys territory? If say I say hell yes. We can get movie characters from hot toys and comic versions from SS!

Questionable articulation indeed. I'm not liking that torso joint among other things. Hopefully that design isn't really what they are really basing a production figure off of...

Oh thank God, I've always wanted a Comic Wolverine, but was having a hard time finding everything that I wanted and for a good price. It doesn't really seem that their Batman figures have really taken off, so I was wondering if they were going to do more? This is a good sign.

I did ask about this in ask sideshow on statue forum and my response was Marvel Sixth Scale Figures....interesting idea.

I'm really happy as I love the effort that has gone into the dc line and think that the marvel stuff would be awesome

This is what we needed:clap
I hope they pump out these marvel figures like they do clones.

Nice now if they would only hurry up and start pumping these out. I'm still waiting SS superman to go up for po.:impatient:

More Wolverines!! I am already loving this year.
Actually I can't predict if the custom will be cloth or just painted, What do you think guys?

Thanks Antman84 for this thread. Really a great find :) I would surely love to have a licensed high-end 1/6 Punisher, Olivetti-style like SSC's awesome comiquette.

I'd get a Wolverine no matter what costume they decide to make though it's easy to predict that they might end up milking Logan through variants (Tuxedo-clad Patch, anyone?). I know it says 12", but it would be nice if they make the Wolverine figure 10.5" as an accurate 1/6 of his 5'3" height in comics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back