Maul in the Blog w/New Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hooded shot looks a little rushed, I can't imagine it will sit like that when we get our hands on it.

Good stuff. :maul

And the horns may need a little texturing/shading in paint apps but besides that my only concern was getting the eyes right, and it looks like they nailed them. :D

Wow! Maul looks great! But if production is just starting now, and it still needs to be packed up and put on the slow boat to the US... :monkey2

p.s. DId we ever hear what his edition size will be for the Inclusive and/or the regular?

Polystoner said:
Wow! Maul looks great! But if production is just starting now, and it still needs to be packed up and put on the slow boat to the US... :monkey2

p.s. DId we ever hear what his edition size will be for the Inclusive and/or the regular?

Regular edition was announced a while ago as 9000 pieces. The entire idea of Inclusive is that it is not limited by number, but by time. There was a whole debate about this a while ago, but I can't point you to the exact thread, perhaps one of our fellow Freaks can?

Oh, and by 'production has begun' I think it means 'is in progress' - not that it just started today ;)

Man the figure looks great, lets just all hope he turns out looking as, or close to as good :lol

Can't wait for the first pics and all the subsequent freaking out!!!

He looks great, but so far away!

Dusty, is the box art final? I don't see the 30th Anniversary logo. Or are we not going to see it on there?

tomandshell said:
I'm going to pose him making out with Asajj Ventress.
Damm she gets around, First Dusty has her kissing Anakin, now you have her making out with Maul. :lol

I was thinking of getting two Asajj figures and making them make out with each other.

Batty said:
He looks great, but so far away!

Dusty, is the box art final? I don't see the 30th Anniversary logo. Or are we not going to see it on there?

That's the final box and it's a little taller than your standard box to accomodate the extra long lightsaber. The 30th Anniversary logo isn't on this one, but will be for future packages. Hope that helps.

Q

I'm not that impressed with the face expression, but otherwise looks good.:maul

Sideshow Q said:
That's the final box and it's a little taller than your standard box to accomodate the extra long lightsaber. The 30th Anniversary logo isn't on this one, but will be for future packages. Hope that helps.

Q
Thanks for the info, Q. I think some were expecting big changes to the box design.

Back