Arnold Schwarzenegger ~ SABOTAGE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL!
This is probably the 3rd or 4th movie where Arnold's character has a wife that's directly involved. :D

Still, I like the plot synopsis and hoping it gets positive reviews.

From the scriptwriter of "Swordfish", "Hitman", "Wolverine Origins", "A Good Day to Die Hard"...
Director of "Harsh Times" and "Street Kings"...
Music composed by the man behind "21" and "Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance"...

____

1236686008009.jpg

Looks like a TV movie, especially some of those quick shots.

From the scriptwriter of "Swordfish", "Hitman", "Wolverine Origins", "A Good Day to Die Hard"...
Director of "Harsh Times" and "Street Kings"...
Music composed by the man behind "21" and "Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance"...

____

1236686008009.jpg
LOL

It looks like a possible Netflix watch for me, but maybe not. I thought Training Day was extremely overrated. But hopefully it will be decent for Arnie fans that would like to see him star in something that doesn't totally suck again.

LOL

It looks like a possible Netflix watch for me, but maybe not. I thought Training Day was extremely overrated. But hopefully it will be decent for Arnie fans that would like to see him star in something that doesn't totally suck again.

Not everything he's been in recently has sucked. The Last Stand was pretty awesome.

Looks like Arnie really does 'need a vacation!' :lol I love Arnold and some of his recent films have been quality! Loved the latest movie with Stallone so looking forward to this one! :yess:

End of Watch was the biggest surprise of 2012 for me. So much so it actually ended up being my favourite movie of 2012. I have faith in David Ayers.

Back