I am your father diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godzilla

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello once again fellow collectors!

I have been thinking about purchasing the "I am your father" diorama from sideshow, but I cannot find one, very vital information. How big is it?
Does anyone happen to have this beautiful piece and could tell me that?
Especially how tall Vader stands, from the feet to the tip of the head.
Sideshow site only says that it's in aproximately 1:8 scale, but this information is not very specific, if you take into account word "approximately".
I'd like to fetch myself one, however it's quite pricy and I would not like to be disappointed once I receive it.

Think a shop near me has one...if it the one I think you are talking about. I would have to go in and look at it again.

Just eyeballing the images, I am guessing 15 inches all around.

Last edited:
I think you asked me this question on my youtube page. I will measure tonight. Although I'm sure if you realize the tallest point on the piece is not Vader, but, the long, vertical girder. It's a great piece, just a little awkward to display in my opinion.

I think you asked me this question on my youtube page. I will measure tonight. Although I'm sure if you realize the tallest point on the piece is not Vader, but, the long, vertical girder. It's a great piece, just a little awkward to display in my opinion.

Yesh, it was me :) I know it's not vader that is the tallest, but i wanted to know how big it is, to determine whether it's not too small for the price they are asking.

Vader is just a hair under 10 inches. Hope this helps! :)

thanks alot!

It does help, indeed. I though it will be slightly smaller. Hmm, this dio must look impressive in person. It's a shame I have so very little room for my collection. And that everything here is so darn expensive. That combined with low wages makes it quite painful for my wallet.

Back