• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Joe Dunaway Neca Big Red, Mondo NBX, Display case, Neca Pred 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azurepred

It's so fluffy!!!
Reaction score
There are a few scuffs/scratches on the top. I think this is the most accurate Bio from the movie I have ever seen. Has real lasers. No trades. SOLD

Last edited:
Re: 1:1 Batman Dead End Predator Bio by Biohunter

NBX Mondo Prints:

Reg:$65 shipped
Variant: $160 shipped

1/5 Neca Big Red Pred custom by Joe Dunaway (converted from P1) $600 shipped as a gift or $600+ shipping without

Plexi Glass display case, (assembly required). Will be shipped flat. $100 shipped.

Neca 1/5 P1 Vlosed mouth-MIB $90 shipped

Last edited:

bump, one and only price drop.

Wish they made this with a stand or something that you can use to wall hang it. Would make this a lot more displayable. Fantasatic looking piece tho.

well you can still wall hang it, just without a stand...also works good inside a besta in a corner, on top of a picture frame holder.

willing to ship this overseas :dunno. Prolly be about $60.

Re: Moving sell-Predator Big red stuff, Mondo NBX, Display case

to the top, new thread! If someone buys all 3 together- Big Red Bio, Figure and Case, I will take off $60.

Wow that Joe D. Big Red is just awesome. I just picked up the Neca Big Red and it's really hard to compare. You should keep that gorgeous piece.

I guess that's why one is like $60 and this one is $600. I can live without it.

Back