Captain Phillips

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has an Argo-ish vibe to it. I'm sure someone will complain about how it isn't 100% factual.

Looks good, could do with a better title though.

The taking of Captain Phillips 1 2 3, Captain Phillips vs the Black Pirates of Africa, The Island 2:Captain Phillips, The Somalian Pirates Strike back...how's that for title change?

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA6ri9Ip-Ws]Captain Phillips - Official Trailer #2 - In Theaters 10/11 - YouTube[/ame]

This movie looks amazing. Love greengrass, i will be seeing this when it comes out.

devincf: "WOW. CAPTAIN PHILLIPS is amazing. Hanks is unreal. Greengrass is a genius of tension and suspense."

devincf: "I had a physical reaction to the 3rd act of CAPTAIN PHILLIPS. I'm shaken by the intensity."

devincf: "CAPTAIN PHILLIPS: 0% sentimentality, 100% humanity."

Saw this over the weekend.

Such a great movie. The whole cast was incredible. Loved the military aspect. Also I had no idea they captured one of the pirates. I thought they killed them all.

Yeah, this was a really good movie. I loved Hanks and how he played the role and the pirates were awesome. A really awesome movie and one I will snag on Blu.

Back