Life-size Man of Steel from Oxmox

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.studiooxmox.com/sites_e/frame_news.html

superman_man_of_steel_1.jpg

I really, really like the lighter colored detail on the suit. For me, it takes it from "I can live with it" to "I LOVE the new design". Sadly that doesn't seem to be the direction they went in the film itself.

God, this new body suit is just....ughhh....it's gonna take some getting used to for me. I really like what they did with the outfit in Superman Returns, but this one....(shrugs shoulders/shakes head). Who knows, maybe the movie will make the grade with me on the suit once I see it.

Steven

saw this over on CapedWonder and think it's amazing. Can't afford it at all but love it. Can't wait for the movie! :rock

Again? Why is it that every pose or face that is slightly awkward is either "he shat himself" or "he just farted" ? :dunno

There are some who are just not ever going to accept Supes in a new costume, no matter how cool it is, who makes it or what its made out of. Its tights, shorts and boots from the 1940s OR NUTHIN'!!

Poor Supes.

What's up with his short arms? :lol

The face looks good. The lining or piping (whatever it's called) on his suit is wrong though, it should be a dark blue that's reflective, not just completely silver.

I was looking at this and it FEELS like they took a body mold of a body builder who they told to "Not Move a Muscle"... Which ended up with a very stiff and unnatural pose.

Back