Hunger Games: Catching Fire - Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nuka Cola Kidd

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know there is a existing thread for these movies but after searching through 26 pages and not finding it, I figure the threads could be merged. And once again the search function is useless.

This is looking really good. Better than the first.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyPnQw_Lqds[/ame]

First movie was pretty damn fun and did a good job of capturing the book. I hope both those continue.

I hope they don't make it "shaky cam" like the first one. And I am not talking about the violence, everyone always says "They needed to film the violence with shaky cam, I mean most of the movie is shaky cam even when it didn't need to be.

I hope they do a better job this time around.

i'm not feeling it. but i know i'll be dragged to watch this when it comes out. i hope i have something better to do when it comes out. :/

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkvUNfySGQU]The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - Official Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

I haven't read the books. But in the first film, more than the games the established world in the first half of the film was more intense and interesting for me. So I am glad we are getting to see more of that this time. And I think this looks great and much better than the last one.

Believe It or not these books are based on real UN plans. Reality is stranger then fiction. None the less enjoyed the first movie enough to watch this

They always use that one sound effect in trailers now and god, is it predictable... Anyways, looking good so far.

Believe It or not these books are based on real UN plans. Reality is stranger then fiction. None the less enjoyed the first movie enough to watch this

Good luck convincing the masses watching American Idol what the NWO has plans to do.

Back