darth maul by artfx kotobukyia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wavestuff

Super Freak
Reaction score
I tried finding a thread on this figure and didnt find one. if there is please move this post there. if not well here's a figure i've been hunting for a while and a fellow boardie hooked it up. im sure everyone here's seen it already but i wanted to share my pics..................anywho here it be

and i happy

DSCI1215_zpse4dbf90e.jpg

DSCI1216_zps385d6f45.jpg

DSCI1219_zps30ccea56.jpg

DSCI1218_zpsde8a5aa4.jpg

DSCI1230_zpsddba06f0.jpg

DSCI1220_zps3f22e480.jpg

I own it as well and really like it. the paints apps are top touch and the lighting effect is very well done. not to mention you can get this for less than $100.

SS can learn a thing or two from koto - especiallly on how to package a statue to prevent damage/paint rubs.

I own it as well and really like it. the paints apps are top touch and the lighting effect is very well done. not to mention you can get this for less than $100.

SS can learn a thing or two from koto - especiallly on how to package a statue to prevent damage/paint rubs.

Looks awesome! Where can I get this for under $100? I'm in Canada and would love to pick this guy up!

Looks awesome! Where can I get this for under $100? I'm in Canada and would love to pick this guy up!

I got it from an AD when he was initially came out. Ebay is your best bet - just be patient, as he isn't on there too frequently.

Back