Hello, fellow collectors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeizeUrDestiny

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the forums. I just signed up a little while ago. I tried and tried to hold off getting into 1/6 scale collecting due to finances, but with my recent job promotion and raise I could not resist any longer. I started out deciding to get a couple of the Hot Toys Avengers, but then I decided I needed the whole team, then I thought well I need the Mark VI too since it was in the movie, then I figured I could get the rest of the Mark armors, and now it has all spiraled out of control, lol. I am now on board 100%. I have all the Avengers on Pre-order and trying to go back and pick up the Marvel Hot Toys I missed. I am excited to be on the forums to hear and discuss this expensive but awesome hobby. :wave

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

It sounds like you're off to a great start with all the HT Avengers! :D

Congrats on the raise and promotion. Welcome aboard :wave

hello to you to I've just signed up also but have been collecting Hot Toys for about 3 years .I've got 14 figures & waiting for Bane & DX 11 Joker

hello to you to I've just signed up also but have been collecting Hot Toys for about 3 years .I've got 14 figures & waiting for Bane & DX 11 Joker

Nice to see you finally joined buddy!!
It's been a pleasure knowing you for 3 years as well :hi5:

Back