What's your favorite werewolf figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazypredator2

Super Freak
Reaction score
My favorite werewolf figure is the sota toys dog soilder werewolf .
it is a great sculpt, wish sota still made figures, their american werewolf in london werewolf boxset would have been great, but never got made,got cancelled.

There's a few out there but none are up to today's figure making abilities. This is one iconic beast that's long overdue for a 1/6 scale figure and there's no shortage of movies to choose from! Lets see:
Underworld, American Werewolf of London, Dog Soldiers ect...
The market is wide open for such a beast yet no company has taken advantage of this! Could it be that the fur part is difficult to manufacture? IDK, but one things for sure, if they can create the perfect blend of sculpt and fur-type material then you've got yourself a sold out winner! With this ability it can open doors such as Chewbaca from SW and so many more characters with fur from many other movies out there. Hoping some company can step up and deliver!

This beast:This beast:

3678d1267203452-mezcos-12-wolfman-action-figure-1wolftop.jpg

In all his 12 inch glory. I really love this fig, it has a very special place in my heart. I know people hate the movie but I just love this thing. The nails in the hand and the legs are amazing.

This beast:This beast:

3678d1267203452-mezcos-12-wolfman-action-figure-1wolftop.jpg

In all his 12 inch glory. I really love this fig, it has a very special place in my heart. I know people hate the movie but I just love this thing. The nails in the hand and the legs are amazing.

This is a nice piece, I agree. My thinking was more in the lines of a Werewolf with fur-like material, taller with a longer snout with more articulation kinda like the Lycans from Underworld or the pack from Dog Soldiers. Those would be simply fantastic! There is no competition on this idea as of yet so the 1st co. that manufactures these will CLEAN UP!

Last edited:
sota dog soldiers both versions and stan winston's vereticus are my favorites.

I remember having the McFarlane Werewolf from...I think Wetworks? Never got into the comic but that figure was impressive.

I remember having the McFarlane Werewolf from...I think Wetworks? Never got into the comic but that figure was impressive.

I was actually going to say the same thing. I loved the Mcfarlane one. I had 2 the brown and the grey, I liked how you had the option of putting him on his hind legs or all four, and the moveable jaw was another great feature.

I cant remember the name of the company but when I was growing up, I remember asking for a Set of 8" Vinyl (I think they were Vinyl) Universal Monsters for Christmas which I ended up getting. I remember seeing them in a JC Penney catalog or Sears or somthing and fell in love with them. I had Dracula, Frankenstein and Wolfman. Wish I could remember who made them.

EDIT! HA! I found them:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/59483626/vintage-frankenstein-dracula-and-wolfman
il_570xN.185035588.jpg

il_570xN.185036231.jpg

These are cool, however, can you imagine a 13" tall articulated Werewolf figure with awesome sculpt and fur-like material?!? This is my vision anyway..

The reason I don't buy the Dog Soldiers werewolf toy is because it looks too human. Doesn't have fur really, body looks too human still.

I like the Wolfman Mezco figure better

The reason I don't buy the Dog Soldiers werewolf toy is because it looks too human. Doesn't have fur really, body looks too human still.

I like the Wolfman Mezco figure better

Understood, however, I'm talking about a company creating an all new Werewolf 1/6 scale articulated figure say about 13" to 14" tall. One that would match the size of a HT Super-Predator. Can you envision that? I personally think this would be one awesome beast and the ultimate Werewolf or Werewolves!

Back