What do do when item doesn't arrive from Amazon.com/ca

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonny88

Super Freak
Reaction score
Bought an item from amazon.ca about a month ago. Still have not recieved it. Only second time buying from amazon. I know with ebay or paypal l am protected, but how do l go about getting my money back if l only used credit card.

Some info would be helpful, thanks.

Did Amazon give you a tracking number? Was it an order direct from them, or a seller through them? These are important factors. Need to know before proceeding.

I only ran into this issue once, in probably hundreds of Amazon orders. I ordered a book that never came.

I called them, explained the situation, and got reimbursed. Before checking into credit card protection, etc, just call them and explain the situation. If it's a 3rd party seller, email them first, to see how receptive they are to a refund / replacement.

Contacting Amazon and letting them know it never arrived might be a good place to start.

Also, if you ever order a combo meal at Burger King and they forget to give you a cup I recommend telling the cashier before calling your bank.

Yeah, go through Amazon. Their customer service is very good in my experience (which is pretty limited, since they usually do everything they are supposed to and deliver products in expected condition).

contacting amazon and letting them know it never arrived might be a good place to start.

Also, if you ever order a combo meal at burger king and they forget to give you a cup i recommend telling the cashier before calling your bank.

Get me a Whopper!!!!!!!

Sorry, it is a private seller. I messaged him at week three l still didn't get the item (a book). He said may be stuck at customs, there was no tracking. He kind of gave an impression he isn't responsable if customs loses it.

Twice I've had items not show up from Amazon. They shipped replacements free of charge both times. On one of those, the original item actually showed up (it was lost by USPS but then got back into circulation). When I contacted Amazon again, they told me to just keep it.

I'm pretty sure they'll take care of you.

Just email Amazon and they will help you out.

I ordered a book from a 3rd party seller and I didn't get it so I emailed Amazon and opened up a claim. Took 24 hours to get my refund.

Back