Bookshelf to match Detolf?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

former member DFtM

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi all,

Has anyone found a bookshelf that would match a detolf? I'm kinda keen to stick a dedicated, tower-like, shelf in beside my detolf to stick comics on... but I'm struggling to find anything that is a good fit to the detolf.

I might have to end up making one.. but in an ideal world I'd probably purchase.

What do mean match a detolf?

I would go for a nice black wood finish.

With some big openings for some PFs. :) but that's just me

yeah, sorry for being unclear.

I meant that I own a (dark wood finish top/base) detolf for my statues/figures etc... and then I'd love to sit a bookshelf next to it, that was of similar dimensions and wood colour to match, to start displaying/storing my comics.

I've just got a particular space that would suit the two thin units side by side.

I'm actually thinking that could be the go myself. I mean, it's not like I'm going to stop collecting. Why not plan ahead for proper space. hehehe. :)

Exactly and for proper "enlightenment":

[ame]https://www.amazon.de/Osram-94089-LEDstixx-LED-Licht/dp/B002LARP9Q/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1351593901&sr=8-5[/ame]

:wink1:

Curious...with this type of bookcasing, will you add any type of glass door for preventing dust?

No, I won´t.
I dust my figures off every week.
I don´t like having them behind doors, I want to have the freedom to grab them, when I want to.
Sounds strange, maybe...but I also recognized that HT´s are less prone to pull huge masses of dust, like NECA´s, or others...

I use Billy Bookcases, they have a similar finish to my black detolfs. And with doors they match quite nicely. :duff

_MG_6112.jpg

for the money you get the expedite, just get more detolfs and use it without the door for now. Cause there will come a time (and it will come) when you need more display space and regret the expedite purchase :D

LOOOL, Jeff.
Not if you don't collect everything.
I won't even get my expedit full.
:lol

then you are a man of steel-will but the rest of us mere mortals are not that strong

and Marf nice setup indeed .... if you could setup the detolf with a riser it be perfect

Back