The Fiends Corner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheFiend

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
You wouldn't believe how long I struggled over a name for this. At first I was going to go with The Fiends Krypt of Kollectibles. I decided that was a bit dramatic. :lol Especially considering I don't even have a collection room. More like The Fiends Dining Room or something. Hell, I don't even have a cabinet. Well...I did until my 10 year( at the time) nephew decided it was cool to throw a baseball through the house. Yeah, you can imagine how that turned out! :mad: But I do have a fair amount of figures since I got back into collecting in December 2010. So here is where I'm going to be centralizing pic, mods, new figures and some other things. I may post pics here or there from other threads that I frequent for those who may not have seen them, same goes for mods. I'd like this thread to be a place where my buds can come by and just BS about collectibles, movies and anything else. I was even toying with the idea of stealing Zachs entire title of his thread and just replacing his name with mine just for kicks. :lol Of course I'd change it after I got my jollys but I just decided to go with The Fiends Korner. I thinks it's fitting. Why a "k" ? :dunno Just thought it looked cool. :lol

I'll start with some pics of my WIP Indy that I just got done weathering. Still waiting on that WGP head and some mfisher stuff to finish him off. :yess:

IMG_1821_zps69b8c990.jpg

IMG_1846_zps15b53d6c.jpg

That's the SS jacket. As you can see I did a good bit of weathering to it. Also put some Fullers Earth on the hat and shoes. Looks pretty good thus far I think.

Last edited:
Re: The Fiends Korner

Here's my about 90-95% finished Medix. I'm pretty proud of this one. That's Ski's repaint of the head and I did everything else. If it wasn't for Ski though it wouldn't be half the figure it is.

IMG_1830_zpse4f4be3d.jpg

IMG_1826_zps4e7c1128.jpg

IMG_1779.jpg

Pure awesomeness!

Hey thanks man. My first time weathering something. I should be getting a cabinet in the coming weeks so I'll have an actual display to share.

Cool to see you get your own thread up in this section Fiend! Very creative title too. :lol

Gimme your Medix!

Cool stuff, Fiend! That is the best I've seen the Sideshow Indy jacket look by far, and I also dig that BD T-800. :rock

:clap Sick pics man , so if no one else wants your Medix , i will gladly take it off your hands and put him in my Bat Cabinet :panic:

Wow, thanks guys! I've gotten a lot of great compliments on that jacket. I'm a bit flattered considering all the awesome talent that is on this board. Here's a few more pics

IMG_1351.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

I love taking pics of this guy. I really think it's the cane/hat dynamic that is so fun to work with.

IMG_1262.jpg

IMG_1187.jpg

IMG_1021.jpg

IMG_0923-1.jpg

Back