The cave of Atheris

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Atheris

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got this a while ago, but I don't have a collection thread here yet so thought I would create one.

We'll start with my 1:3-ish custom Hulk. Pics taken by my painter in his paint shop. I don't have a camera to take pictures this clear lol.

HulkStatue_001.jpg

HulkStatue_008.jpg

HulkStatue_014.jpg

HulkStatue_019.jpg

Chris

Last edited:
Some updated photos of my repainted 1:1 Hulk bust. The finish and shading on it is MUCH better than how I received it. I also redesigned the base a bit cause I wasn't crazy about the first one. I'm also having a 2nd base made with more of a museum style. It will be all black with the "HULK" back lit with green neon lighting.

10.jpg

11.jpg

9.jpg

7.jpg

Chris

My cast bronze Rocky statue by Schomberg studios. I've been a Rocky nut since I was a kid and just had to have this in the collection. In fact, I bought two of them, one for my dad who's also a huge rocky fan.

This is #34 of 100 made. It's full cast bronze with black marble base, comes with COA and signed by Mr. Schomberg himself.

The piece stands 20" tall and weighs about 30lbs.

d1ff72cd.jpg

9c2ebdcb.jpg

7cd0b527.jpg

48bd1a80.jpg

2814e7fe.jpg

97e487f3.jpg

Chris

My dad's his birthday gift. I bought two cast bronze rocky statues from Schomberg studios, one for me and one for my dad.

I took some pics of him unpacking it along with them displayed next to eachother. I'm getting two custom cases made for these as well. Will post pics when their finished.

b861f712.jpg

a7f608a1.jpg

06609445.jpg

69315dc0.jpg

Chris

Not really a "statue collectible" but part of my "car" collection none the less. Got this about 2 months ago. Thought I'd share, change it up a bit.

841b2d10.jpg

743bfa0b.jpg

4217f1fb.jpg

7e60e35b.jpg

Chris

Back