What is a 12" 'Modern' Connor MaCleod worth these days?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$60-$80. I saw a used one on ebay a few weeks ago go for around $60.

There was one at razors edge collectibles a few months ago for about 70 i think, may still be there as i havent checked there in a while.

Yeah its not worth much as a figure. Unfortunately its woefully inaccurate (no gloves, shirt wrong color, shoes wrong, stupid buck body etc)

I'm looking for another one though - I customised my existing to a final battle version.

There's one on ebay now for like 60, I also find funny when someone doesn't like a figure, they say it's not worth anything, meanwhile it is, doesn't matter what it looks like...

If only there were some kind of worldwide database, easily accessed, where one could find this info . . . . :monkey5

The last one i sold on e-bay finished around £48 ( i believe the original r.r.p was about £35-40.

I had been buying quite a few of these over the last 3 years or so, as well as the other Highlander figures, to make my customs. I can tell you that for the full figure on the box I don't think I ever paid more than $40-$50 shipped (USD). Usually I was able to pick them up in the $30-$40 range.

Obviously there were people on ebay selling for higher -- all the way up to $200, or in some cases way more. However, I never saw those sell (and obviously I didn't buy any of those). I would watch lots of them and see how many of the higher priced ones would end without sales and be relisted, and any that were well over $50 did not seem to sell.

That's simply my observations of course. I only look sporadically now on ebay. From what I see on there now they are way overpriced. They originally sold for about $45, and I think hovering somewhere around there is reasonable. IMHO.

Back