Hello All,From Florida.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scorpiojafa

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi!!,Man I just love this forum.It's my first forum that i have joined.I have been coming here and reading,looking and trying to keep my tounge from draging the floor after seeing all the great collections.I'm a 54 year old (child) that loves Star Wars.I have a collection of Sideshow and Gentel Giant.I have been buying the SS big boys (premium format) and Legendary Bust.I also have a few Gentel Giant statues and mini busts.I been collecting for years,it's a big part of my life and i love it.Here is some of what I have and on preorder.

Sideshow
Clone Trooper and Yoda-PF
Scout Trooper Exclusive-PF
Aurra Sing Exclusive-PF
Commander Cody-LB
Diplomatic Mission-Diorama
Commander Gree-1/6

On Order/Preorder
Dewback
Captain Rex Exclusive-PF

Thanks for allowing me The Pleaser To Be A Part Of This Big Famliy.

Joe.:wave

Hi!!,Man I just love this forum.It's my first forum that i have joined.I have been coming here and reading,looking and trying to keep my tounge from draging the floor after seeing all the great collections.I'm a 54 year old (child) that loves Star Wars.I have a collection of Sideshow and Gentel Giant.I have been buying the SS big boys (premium format) and Legendary Bust.I also have a few Gentel Giant statues and mini busts.I been collecting for years,it's a big part of my life and i love it.Here is some of what I have and on preorder.

Sideshow
Clone Trooper and Yoda-PF
Scout Trooper Exclusive-PF
Aurra Sing Exclusive-PF
Commander Cody-LB
Diplomatic Mission-Diorama
Commander Gree-1/6

On Order/Preorder
Dewback
Captain Rex Exclusive-PF

Thanks for allowing me The Pleaser To Be A Part Of This Big Famliy.

Joe.:wave

:wave: :welcome1: :rock:

Back