• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Everything I Own - Price Reductions 5/17

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

furystorm

Super Freak
Reaction score
Everything I Own Sale!

The plan is to prepare for a move overseas, and I have way too much "stuff" to take with me, so almost everything will be going up for sale or getting kicked to the curb. I'll be throwing all kinds of cool items up in here just to see if anyone bites, then maybe off to eBay with it or whatever.​

Time to move some Aliens out:

Alien "Big Chap" Maquette - $750 plus shipping - reduced to $700 plus shipping before heading to eBay!!!

Alien Diorama - $200 plus shipping reduced to $180 plus shipping before heading to eBay!!!

Alien 3 Diorama - $200 plus shipping reduced to $180 plus shipping before heading to eBay!!!

Hot Toys Alien Big Chap - $225 plus shipping reduced to $200 plus shipping before heading to eBay!!!

Medicom RAH Alien - $80 plus shipping (broken arm beneath suit)

Creature from the Black Lagoon SSE Diorama - $350 plus shipping reduced to $325 plus shipping before heading to eBay!!!

Dracula versus Renfield SSE Diorama - $400 plus shipping reduced to $350 plus shipping before heading to eBay!!!

Too high? PM me an offer I can't refuse. Any questions? Let me know! :D

Sold Items:
Aliens Warrior Maquette - $1100 plus shipping
Friday the 13th Part III Premium Format regular - $250 (free shipping, because it's jaakub)
Aragorn Maquette Exclusive - $375 plus shipping
Legolas Maquette Exclusive - $245 plus shipping
Gimli Maquette Exclusive - $350 plus shipping - moved to eBay...
Gandalf Maquette Exclusive - $275 plus shipping

Last edited:
Re: FS: Everything I Own (currently LOTR maquettes)

WHAT---furystorm selling again

j/k--good luck buddy

If you ever want to sell your Luke Chueh, let me know! Good luck with the sales.

If you ever want to sell your Luke Chueh, let me know! Good luck with the sales.

Wow, I inadvertently got you hooked, huh? I can't remember, did you have any Chueh's before this past SDCC?

P.S. I'm keeping the artwork. I figure the shipping on some flat art won't be too extravagant.

Wow, I inadvertently got you hooked, huh? I can't remember, did you have any Chueh's before this past SDCC?

P.S. I'm keeping the artwork. I figure the shipping on some flat art won't be too extravagant.

Haha damn!

You did get me hooked, I did not have any of his stuff prior to the last SDCC.

Currently working on shipping quotes for all my international interested buyers. Thanks for your patience.

Meanwhile, everything is still available, unless one of these buyers agrees to the shipping quotes sent out today...

Sucks that your leaving the hobby Fury.
May I ask where you plan to travel?

It's a long way off, hopefully no more than three years, but can you guess? Close to you...

New Zealand! :D :panic: :D

Aragorn Exclusive Maquette is sold...

The rest are still available.

New items soon. :D

Fury, are you selling a Gollum PF? Any monster stuff I can call dibs on?

My Gollum PF was gone soon after he arrived because he really didn't go with the scale of the maquette line which I was intending on collecting...

PM coming. ;)

Well, I meant close to you compared to where I am now! It's a hell of a long way from here to N.Z. and Australia is only a short three hour hop further...

Well, I meant close to you compared to where I am now! It's a hell of a long way from here to N.Z. and Australia is only a short three hour hop further...

It is indeed a long journey, not one I wish to take very often.

You must jump on a plane and visit when you get sick of New Zealand:lol

But seriously, good luck with the sale and the move (whenever it happens)
:1-1:

Legolas is somewhat pending a sale, but the other two LOTR maquette exclusives are still available, and I hope to have some new items up very soon...

Weekend crowd bump...

Make me an offer before I eBay these two. :panic:

Another weekend bump...

Spring break is a week away, lots of new items and images at that time! :panic:

Back