BIB FORTUNA 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
cc06-sideshow_20041.jpg

cc06-sideshow_20043.jpg

Looks awesome.....i cant believe how good all these are looking...I'am gonna be broke for another year.

I'm buying him..hes one of my all time favorite sw character...

I can just hear him saying to me... "If you want to buy me and Jabba you will go sell you blood nowwwww."

Everything looks amazing. I wonder if it's too late to ask my ex to stay for a little longer so I can afford all this?

Bib looks great. I'm not sure I'll be able to order him straight away as I've got a load of other stuff on pre-order and only have so much to spend on SW figs,but he's certainly a figure I'll try to get somewhere down the line. IMO it's good that all the new figs announced have been OT and aside from Leia they are alien characters as the line was looking a bit boring with mostly human Jedi.

WOW!
Now, this is a figure!
Bravo! Great sculpt and outfit. Super combo all around. This even aims at his boss for 1/6 figurehood....one can hope...
Wonderful job guys.

Wow, I was going to try to stick to just the Jedi/Sith in 12" , but this whole Jabba set up is pretty bad ass. Gonna have to think about ordering Jabba, Bib and Leia.

Of all the Scum and Villainy line Bib was the one I was looking forward to most! I can't believe how good the likeness is!

Back