• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

*** MAJOR GRAIL SALE, Vegas Based Seller! ***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOTRFan

The Grey Pilgrim
Reaction score
Long-time member here, cutting way back, still a geek/Freak at heart but I am only going to keep the REALLY special/sentimental pieces to me. There will be more but I think this is enough for now, it will be overwhelming as it is. :thud::rotfl :thud: Items are located in Vegas and I would much rather a face-to-face transaction if possible, some of these are HUGE! Prices are negotiable, so don't hesitate to submit an offer. I am willing to ship internationally, just be advised that not all items will fit within the size restrictions.

All items are MINT and come with their original packaging unless otherwise specified.

Master Replicas Millennium Falcon -

SOLD

Sideshow Darth Maul 1:1 Bust -

29cnxht.jpg

I will include the Ray Park autograph displayed behind it, as you can see it was displayed behind acrylic, $1,500 + actual ship.

Sideshow Emperor Palpatine 1:1 Bust -

fa8m6r.jpg

Also included will be the display picture, $600 + actual ship.

Sideshow Greedo 1:1 Bust -

29cnxht.jpg

Has MINOR damage to some of the rear "spikes," they are slightly bent, I will also include the Paul Blake autograph, $400 + actual ship. ***PENDING SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS***

Sideshow Gamorrean Guard 1:1 Bust -

4j6ov5.jpg

Picture included, $600 + actual ship.

Sideshow Admiral Ackbar 1:1 Bust -

2je8ahx.jpg

Also includes display picture, $600 + actual ship.

Last edited:
Sideshow Salacious Crumb 1:1 Statue -

2rm8w12.jpg

Included is the Tim Rose autograph, $650 + actual ship. **PENDING SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS**

More to come ...

Last edited:
the Falcon, but shipping to Canada would make it too expensive.

Best of luck with your sale!

Greedo and Salacious are pending an international sale, don't know if the boxes are too big to ship! :horror :panic: :horror

Back